Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many yards will Portis get vs. Indy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many yards will Portis get vs. Indy?

i voted for 150+
    50-100
    7.69%
    100-150
    38.46%
    150-200
    46.15%
    200+
    7.69%

150+

Comment

200+

Comment

I see about 160+

I see Portis opening up the passing game, and Plummer having a bangin game

Comment

I expect the Broncs to post better than 200 yds. on the ground but obviously, C.P. wont get all the carries. I think he'll be closer to 150 than above that mark.
          uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

YARDS

C.P. = 135+
            Q.G. = 75+
            M.A. = 40+
            BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

Portis 25 carries for 150+ yards...
              Normal is only a setting on a washing machine...

Comment

I know I am going to recieve major **** from my fellow fans for this statement but dont you guys think you might be getting carried away. I mean they have played us once this year, they have film and experience. Dont you think they are going to adjust their defense just a tad from the last game. I think its silly and a little naive to think that we will be able to do the same thing a second time. I voted for 100-150, cause if he gets that and Plummer has a good day then we have s hot to win this thing, but lets not get to ****y by sayinng CP will break 200 in a playoff game on the road against a QB like Manning who has something major to prove.

Sorry, but reality has to be a factor too.

Comment

Portis will get around 150, but it'll open up the bootleg, and Jake can bomb it out to Ashley (like the preseason and 2 weeks ago)...it's a proven formula...
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

There should be a choice for below 50!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Realalisticlly...I think the Colt's defense is going to force Denver to throw a lot..I say 115 at most.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I think Portis will have 25 carries for about 130 yards. Q will have 5-10 carries for 35 yards. Plummer will kill with that bootleg. 20-27 210 yards 2 tds. Final score

Broncos-27
                        Colts-17

As for the Colts. If we can get pressure on Manning like we did last time he will have a very similar game to the one he had a couple weeks ago. Edge will have 12 carries for 45.

Comment

Comment

I think in the first half the colts will keep it close, but after the half, in the 3rd quarter they'll get tired and that's when portis will rip off a couple long ones. we have to becarefull that they don't blitz the outside alot and keep plummer from bootleging the way chicago did. if we control the ball like last time, then Indy doesn't stand a chance. They'll adjust of course because of last time, so Shanny will have to come up with a few suprises.

Comment

Freeney's on the wrong end, so he'll flush Plummer out right, and that's where he likes to go.
                              sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
                              X