Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is better Terrell Davis or Clinton Portis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is better Terrell Davis or Clinton Portis?

Simply who is better? or in Terrell's case was better.

Re: Who is better Terrell Davis or Clinton Portis?

Originally posted by I OrangeCrush I
    Simply who is better? or in Terrell's case was better.
    well... its really tough to answer but in my opinion, it goes like this:
    Portis is faster. Portis has that one, maybe 2 jukes plus a spin and then turn on the 4.28 40, which when he does, he's uncatchable. with all that said, i still say Davis. Davis had one juke but honestly, he never needed it because he was just so damn powerfull! Portis will run you over all day, ya, and i love him but if any (and i mean any) defense had to tackle Davis all day.... consider them winded and they're not ready for football next week. Davis was still ready for another 4 quarters.
    its hard to compare them though, they're both phenominal!
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

TD.....hands down...2 sb rings...SB MVP...2000 yard season...

My boy is on his way, though.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

to early to say, right now edge goes to TD

Comment

They both kick a$$. I just hope Portis will have some longevity with the Broncos.

Comment

TD was awesome, but he had the greatest QB of all time to keep defenses from keying in on him. Elway also aided TD in getting those SB rings, and vice versa, but I gotta say that I see PORTIS as the better running back. I am hesitant to say that, but if C-PO turns in another season like this year's, I'll sing it from the rooftops.

Comment

i think its unfair to try and compair the two, both are true greats in their own right. Lets face it Davis secured his place as one of the greats and now CP is on his way to doing the same thing, lets be gratefull we have been lucky to have had these two great players in the team
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Working...
              X