If we beat indy, who do we play ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we beat indy, who do we play ???

If we win , is there any way we will then host KC? I was reading the paper and some fools were writing in there predictions and it mentioned the Titans playing in NE if they beat the Ravens, that leaves KC for us. I thought we would go to NE no matter what. We better not, that means we willplay sunday not saturday, were celebrating my moms b-day sunday cause i thought Denver would play saturday.

Help please anyone!
    Born and raised on Broncos football! 27 and counting....

I believe we play the Pats!

Comment

If we beat Indy, we would then travel to Foxbunghole, to play the Putztriots.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
        If we beat Indy, we would then travel to Foxbunghole, to play the Putztriots.
        not "if," WHEN

Comment

No matter what right ?

Sorry just want to make sure ? I cant miss the game
          Born and raised on Broncos football! 27 and counting....

Comment

Seeding

We are the 6th seed. If we win we play the strongest seed remaining. Period

Comment

Re: If we beat indy, who do we play ???

Originally posted by #7Forever
              If we win , is there any way we will then host KC?
              You ain't hosting no one until January 2005 at the earliest.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: If we beat indy, who do we play ???

Originally posted by booher
                i'd say september buddy
                Playoffs.

Your next game after tomorrow will be in September though.

Comment

as the 6 seed, the Broncos would automatically go to NE if they defeat Indy, regardless of the outcome of the Tennessee/Baltimore game. The only way the Chiefs and Broncos meet again would be in the AFC title game.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

being the weakest of all AFC playoff teams you would play the strongest AFC team which is the New England Patriots.

how does it feel to be the best of the worst and the worst of the best lol

Comment

With all due respect, the Broncos aren't really looked at by anyone to be SB contenders, and they aren't riding a 12 game win streak intot he postseason. Your time IS being viewed as almost sure SB contenders, and you're in the midst of a double digit win streak....your time has a lot of pressure to win, and play very well while doing so...Denver doesn't....that makes them a very dangerous opponent for anyone...same with Baltimore, sadly.

Comment

Only two teams to worry about

Really the only two teams to worry about is Indy and Baltimore. Indy with offense and Baltimore with the defense. Bill Belichek can scheme and scheme all he wants, but when the play breaks down and Plummer gets out of the pocket its only a matter of time till a receiver gets separation and then the vaunted scheming and X's and O's stop and the screaming NO's begin as we Plummer erghh...plunge our way to victory.

Comment

Working...
                        X