The AFC West Champion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AFC West Champion..

In your opinion, who will win the AFC West in the upcoming season?

If you feel like it, predict the order of finish...records too, if you really want to walk on the wild side..
    Denver Broncos
    61.54%
    Oakland Raiders
    2.88%
    San Diego Chargers
    19.23%
    Kansas City Chiefs
    16.35%
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

i think its a toss up between the broncos and Chargers.

Broncos filled the holes we had, D-Line and CB depth.

We also brought back pro-bowl LB ian Gold and got a couple of people that can play FS brandon Browner could play FS and start..so i think the broncos because we had it won but lost it at the end, but this year i think we filled all of our holes. and Tatum bell will dominate the whole NFL.

Records=

Denver-11-5
    San Diego-10-6
    Chiefs-9-7
    Raiders-9-7

Comment

I flip flop on this too much right now... we haven't won it since 99, Raiders and Cheifs are coming off bad seasons, and part of me still believe the Chargers were a one year fluke.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I think KC will win unfortunately.

Add somewhat of a defense now to what is in my opinion the most potent offense in the NFL.

Comment

I think that Denver wins with an 11-5 record..
          Oakland comes in second with a 9-7 record..
          San Diego comes in third with an 8-8 record..
          Kansas City comes in last, going 6-10..
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

The number one offense in the league isn't going to finish with a 6-10 record

Comment

Well I will not say San Diego was a one year wonder, but they will get there butts handed to them and this is due to two issues.

A. Their over confident with one of the hardest schedules.
              B. There are two real hungry teams in Denver and Kansas City.

I think the AFC West will be a Solid division except Oakland, they unfortunatley still have too many issues.

Denver though facing the same teams will have the advantage Denver could end up 13-3 but I am going to say Denver will win the division going 12-4 and getting home field advantage during the playoffs.

San Diego though having a tough schedule has the talent to challenge Denver but with the schedule will end up 10-6 and will be a wild card team.

Kansas City will be hungry and well improved but with a tough schedule they will challenge and fall short. However they could be the team to challenge San Diego for the wild card spot, but I believe the Chiefs will end the season 8-8.

Oakland even with offensive improvements have too many questions regarding the defense, with the schedule as is Oakland will take last place with a record of 7-9.
              We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

You have a better D-Line?

How in the hell do you guys have a better D-line? You brought in the entire Browns D-Line, and the Browns were rated dead last against the run last season. Have a nice time with that.
                "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Hard schedules

That's funny you talk about the Chiefs schedule being hard, because they have the easiest schedule in the AFC West. According to Sports Illustrated this is the list of the top 3 hardest schedules in the NFL:
                  1. New England Patriots
                  2. San Diego Chargers
                  3. Denver Broncos

And, Oakland is up their. Look at their first three games. They start out away at New England, then at home against KC, and then away at Philadelphia. I think they will go 0-3 in these games.
                  "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                    How in the hell do you guys have a better D-line? You brought in the entire Browns D-Line, and the Browns were rated dead last against the run last season. Have a nice time with that.
                    Can somebody please explain to this idiot the D-line isn't the only part of the equation to stopping the run?
                    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

A. Their over confident with one of the hardest schedules.
                      I wouldn't say we're overconfident. We haven't won anything. If anything they're hungry to prove last year wasn't a fluke and to go farther into the playoffs.
                      You vastly underestimate the character of our players. What else is new, I'm not looking for any respect. If we won 3 Super Bowls in a row everyone here would still say it was a fluke.

Okay, 7-9 then.

Comment

Anybody but the Broncos.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!

I disagree, the #1 offense is aging badly. Priest Holmes is not the callibur player that he once was. IMO, Green has always been over-rated and they have no receiving threat..
                          Picking up a couple of great rookies will not put them in contention folks...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John

I disagree, the #1 offense is aging badly. Priest Holmes is not the callibur player that he once was. IMO, Green has always been over-rated and they have no receiving threat..
                            Picking up a couple of great rookies will not put them in contention folks...
                            Because Sammy Knight, Patrick Surtain, and Kendrell Bell are rookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                              But the number 32 defense might.

Comment

Working...
                              X