The AFC West Champion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    The number one offense in the league isn't going to finish with a 6-10 record
    Learn to read He has raiders finishing 9-7(That will be the number 1 offense next season) Raiders are winning the west 11-5 KC Chiefs are second 9-7 Broncos 8-8 and Chargers are 6- 10
    http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
      Learn to read He has raiders finishing 9-7(That will be the number 1 offense next season) Raiders are winning the west 11-5 KC Chiefs are second 9-7 Broncos 8-8 and Chargers are 6- 10
      Don't you ever get sick of being wrong?
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by _BrusT_
        In week 2 of the season we will know who is for real, agree on that ?
        no way, look what happened last season, you beat us we beat you we took over the west after that point, but it should be a great game tho.
        San Diego Chargers 2004 AFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperChargersGo
          Chief fan charger fan whateverkind of fan, that is the sickest play Ive ever seen in the NFL, absolutely freakish move. Mad props
          (im talking about his sig)
          agreed I was goin to post something on that but you beat me to it. Just where was al wilson going? look like he just dove at air. Dante Hall hsould be called the matrix for that move. I hop kc lets him become a free agent. Anyways Looking at all the teams b4 the draft the Chargers were the most complete team. Could of went into the new season with no signings no draft and still win the west. Now after the draft (still june 1 cuts) the Chargers are the most complete team with the most depth and possibly the biggest offensive and defensive attack in the division. I will take the Chargers starting dline over the browns....errrr broncos any day. I will take the Chargers QB RB TE and Receiving core over the browns...errr broncos as well. The Chiefs still probably have the best oline not that the Chargers oline played bad in their first year last year. The Chargers secondary with florence and jammer is better than bailey an old lynch and that 5'9 guy you guys got in the draft to cover our 6'5 vincent Jackson lol.
          2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

The Chargers O is no match for the Chiefs O. Tony Gonzalez is a better TE than Antonio Gates, and he was ranked that way. The only category Gates beat tony in is touchdowns. Tony had more receptions (102) and yards (1258). And, like you said the Chiefs have the better O-Line. We are pretty equal at every other spot; WR, RB, QB. The big advantage for us is our offensive scheme and the mastermind of Al Saunders. Our offense is so complicated that it takes a while to get used to it. Al Saunders is an offensive genius. If the Colts had Al Saunders as their O Coordinator they would be completely amazing. Now, you probably won't believe me now but the Chiefs defense is going to be considerably better. Gunther Cunningham got basically every player he wanted. He wanted pass rushing DE Carlos Hall, he wanted a LB from a list of his and he got that with Kendrell Bell, he had a list of cornerbacks and probably the best player on that list (who we got) was 3 time pro bowler CB Patrick Surtain, and he wanted help at the Safety position and he got 2 time pro bowler SS Sammy Knight. And then, we got the best LB in the draft, playmaking Derrick Johnson from Texas. He avoids blocks, but that can be coached out of him. The only reason he still does this is because he has never been really coached not to. Gunther Cunningham is a good Defensive coach and he will work him into shape. Watch out next season, because the Chiefs will be knocking at the door of Super Bowl XL. And oh yeah, the Chiefs have the best odds to win the Super Bowl in the AFC.

Chiefs 12-1
            Chargers 22-1
            Broncos 30-1
            Oakland 40-1

This is different than the odds shown on ESPN, but these are ones seen on the news that are being used in Las Vegas.
            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Yes because the people in Las Vegas are always so accurate.

Comment

I think the Broncos made the right changes and should win this AFC West this year. How they'll finish:

Team Wins Losses
                Denver Broncos 11 5
                Kansas City Chiefs 9 7
                San Diego Chargers 9 7
                Oakland Raiders 6 10
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                  I think the Broncos made the right changes and should win this AFC West this year. How they'll finish:

Team Wins Losses
                  Denver Broncos 11 5
                  Kansas City Chiefs 9 7
                  San Diego Chargers 9 7
                  Oakland Raiders 6 10

Love to hear what changes you liked. Can't frind one person that like what Broncos did in offseason and in draft. Not to mention key losses on both sides of football. Yea but you improved . Man I know air thin in Colorado but your not getting enough oxygen to your brain.
                  http://www.raiders.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ALELCOFJPHFH/112804gallery-sp10.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderjoe
                    Love to hear what changes you liked. Can't frind one person that like what Broncos did in offseason and in draft. Not to mention key losses on both sides of football. Yea but you improved . Man I know air thin in Colorado but your not getting enough oxygen to your brain.

Ok...sure

Whatever you say, its not like the raiders are going to beat us. Yeah, you signed Randy Moss. I predict it takes him 3 games before he's frustrated in Oakland and decides to demand a trade...good luck on your 6-10 season...I thought I was being generous in giving you guys 6 wins
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kmartin575
                      The Chargers O is no match for the Chiefs O. Tony Gonzalez is a better TE than Antonio Gates, and he was ranked that way. The only category Gates beat tony in is touchdowns. Tony had more receptions (102) and yards (1258). And, like you said the Chiefs have the better O-Line. We are pretty equal at every other spot; WR, RB, QB. The big advantage for us is our offensive scheme and the mastermind of Al Saunders. Our offense is so complicated that it takes a while to get used to it. Al Saunders is an offensive genius. If the Colts had Al Saunders as their O Coordinator they would be completely amazing. Now, you probably won't believe me now but the Chiefs defense is going to be considerably better. Gunther Cunningham got basically every player he wanted. He wanted pass rushing DE Carlos Hall, he wanted a LB from a list of his and he got that with Kendrell Bell, he had a list of cornerbacks and probably the best player on that list (who we got) was 3 time pro bowler CB Patrick Surtain, and he wanted help at the Safety position and he got 2 time pro bowler SS Sammy Knight. And then, we got the best LB in the draft, playmaking Derrick Johnson from Texas. He avoids blocks, but that can be coached out of him. The only reason he still does this is because he has never been really coached not to. Gunther Cunningham is a good Defensive coach and he will work him into shape. Watch out next season, because the Chiefs will be knocking at the door of Super Bowl XL. And oh yeah, the Chiefs have the best odds to win the Super Bowl in the AFC.

Chiefs 12-1
                      Chargers 22-1
                      Broncos 30-1
                      Oakland 40-1

This is different than the odds shown on ESPN, but these are ones seen on the news that are being used in Las Vegas.
                      this post is ignorant. tell me who started the pro bowl gates or gonzalez?? exactly Gates did and had more big plays and TD's. Brees is 10 times better than plummer. How many pro bowls has plummer been to? Was he there last season? Will he be there this season. Who is more likely to go to another pro bowl? Brees. nuff said. RB we are head and shoulders above you at RB staring player and depth wise. Our backup avg 6 plus yards a carry and he didnt just get5 or 6 carries if you remember l.t. was hurt last year. Fullback we have you there too with all pro lorenzo neal. Receiver I would argue the chargers are better but you can argue either way as none is head and shoulders above each other. Athough the TE position is ours for sure. Our Dline is muuuuuuuuuuch better than yours and any other in the division as in our LB core the best in football. It only got better with shawn merriman. Our secondary agian can be agued to go either way. Bailey did nothing spectacular last year and the chargers secondary played well despite the rankings most of which were because of huge blowouts where the team had to pass... see jacksonville tennesee oakland etc. Botom line is the Chargers are the team to beat it is going to take the middle of the season for you to realize that and that is fine.
                      2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

• Originally posted by super_boltz
                        this post is ignorant. tell me who started the pro bowl gates or gonzalez?? exactly Gates did and had more big plays and TD's. Brees is 10 times better than plummer. How many pro bowls has plummer been to? Was he there last season? Will he be there this season. Who is more likely to go to another pro bowl? Brees. nuff said. RB we are head and shoulders above you at RB staring player and depth wise. Our backup avg 6 plus yards a carry and he didnt just get5 or 6 carries if you remember l.t. was hurt last year. Fullback we have you there too with all pro lorenzo neal. Receiver I would argue the chargers are better but you can argue either way as none is head and shoulders above each other. Athough the TE position is ours for sure. Our Dline is muuuuuuuuuuch better than yours and any other in the division as in our LB core the best in football. It only got better with shawn merriman. Our secondary agian can be agued to go either way. Bailey did nothing spectacular last year and the chargers secondary played well despite the rankings most of which were because of huge blowouts where the team had to pass... see jacksonville tennesee oakland etc. Botom line is the Chargers are the team to beat it is going to take the middle of the season for you to realize that and that is fine.
                        where the message you are calling ignorant did it compare anything from Plummer to Brees?

My dad has bigger muscles than yours...na na na na boo boo

Comment

• Originally posted by super_boltz
                          Typical Sandy-Eggface comment. Call the other one ignorant, then post an ignorant one of his own. All I see in here is "my guys are better than your guys." No facts. No figures. Just "my guys are better than your guys."

The only exception was something about average six yards a carry. It was kinda hard to decipher, but if I understood right, that was supposed to be the RB performance. Now, the duh-doltz totaled 2, 185 yards rushing last year, out of 526 attempts. Whip out your calculators: That's an average of 4.15 yards a carry.

Oh, and another confusing statistic: Brees is 10 times better than Plummer. That means Brees got 40,000 yards, 270 TDs, with only 2 INTs. He's right! The guys a beast!

Hmmm . . .

Comment

• Uh, you think the Chargers have a better running game. Yeah, that's why last season the Chiefs had 143.1 yards per game rushing and the Chargers had 136.6 yards per game rushing. And, that's why the Chiefs had 31 rushing touchdowns and the Chargers had 24. And, that's why our average of yards per rush is 4.6 and the Chargers was 4.2. And, you can't argue we had better rushing because we ran the ball more, because our average rushing attempts per game was 31 times while the Chargers was more at 32.8. So we ran the ball less but got more yards out of it. And, the Chiefs rushing was better because we had 2289 yards total rushing while you had only 2185 yards total rushing.

On the tight end thing, the pro bowl has little to do with which player is better. The pro bowl is selected by votes by fans, fans from all teams who know little about the actual player but the highlights they see on TV. And if the best player supposedly is the one who starts in the pro bowl, then why did Randy Moss not start in the Pro Bowl. Because he didn't even make the Pro Bowl. Even non-Oakland fans will usually agree that Randy Moss is perhaps the best WR in the NFL, second to only Terrell Owens if anyone at all. So why didn't he make the Pro Bowl? Because he was an A-hole and nobody liked him. Not say Gates is a jerk like Moss, but he was on a winning team so therefore he got the most votes. If the Chiefs had won the AFC West, but the stats for the two players were exactly the same, Tony Gonzalez would more than likely have been the starter.

And you say you have us at fullback. You have to be kidding me, considering Tony Richardson was THE fullback for the AFC. I know this statement may contradict my previous paragraph about the Pro Bowl, but their were no backups to him. He was simply THE starting fullback. I don't see how you can say you have us at fullback.

And you say you are head and shoulders above us depth wise at running back. Yeah, that's why we have a starter in Pro Bowl Running Back Priest Holmes. In case you didn't realize, Priest Holmes broke two records in 2003. He broke the rushing touchdowns in a season record (27 touchdowns) and the total touchdowns (again, 27 touchdowns) record. Obviously we have a very accomplished starting running back. But, he got hurt last season. So somebody had to step it up. Who did that. Besides the Chiefs RB Derrick Blaylock, their was 2nd year rookie (I say 2nd year rookie because he basically had no playing time at all in 2003) Larry Johnson. Did you realize that for his first three consecutive starts he ran for 3 consecutive 100+ yard games. His largest was against Denver with 151 yards. And, his lowest average for each play in those games was 5 yards. Against Tennessee his average was 14.9 yards. Obviously, for a guy who was basically thrown into a starting position in his first real season, he did amazingly well. For your backup, are you talking about Jesse Chatman. Because his largest game was a 103 yards rushing.

And, with the additions of 3 time Pro Bowler Patrick Surtain and 2 time pro bowler Sammy Knight, our secondary will be much better. And no, those are not our only two good secondary players. Eric Warfield did allright as a #1 corner, but this year will do great as a #2 corner. Greg Wesley had a down season but still had 4 interceptions.

Our linebackers may not be AS good as yours, but they are getting up their. As you probably know, we got Kendrell Bell out of Pittsburgh. When healthy, he is better than the other most sought after UFA linebacker in the NFL this year, Ed Hartwell (who went to Atlanta). Then, we got the best LB in the draft, Derrick Johnson. He is said to run around blocks instead of through them, but he has been compared to your very own Donnie Edwards in that and alot of other things. Gunther Cunningham is one of the best Defensive Coordinators in football and will work him into shape. Scott Fujita is a decent LB and will fill in nicely with the others.

Just like Topscribe said, this post is the one that is ignorant because all it says is our guys are better than yours. You used no facts or stats to back up your statements. I used stats from NFL.COM to completely rip your assumption that your running back are better than ours. Point is, I backed up my statements with facts that are hard to argue with. Not saying the Chiefs will win the AFC West for sure, but I am saying that anything you said is alot of nonsense. The Chiefs have made the best offseason adjustments in the AFC West.

LB Derrick Johnson
                            P Dustin Colquitt
                            CB Patrick Surtain
                            SS Sammy Knight
                            DE Carlos Hall
                            WR Craphonso Thorpe
                            LB Kendrell Bell
                            "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                            X