New to Bronco Family Need some information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Bronco Family Need some information

As of last weekend I have become a very very dedicated Bronco fan. Pending Chris making the cut and active roster I am planning on being a bronco fan for a long time.

Can someone fill me in on a little past history so I can learn more?

1. Most hated Rival?

2. Is there a parking area for tailgates that Broncomaniacs meet at?

3. If yes to the above...........is Crown Royal supplied? ( somewhat customary for Miami Hurricane board tailgaters ) We can work on this if not but thought I would warn ya .

Hmmmm kk let me see..........do I need to know anything else?

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Originally posted by 77OlinesDad
    As of last weekend I have become a very very dedicated Bronco fan. Pending Chris making the cut and active roster I am planning on being a bronco fan for a long time.

1. Most hated Rival?

3. If yes to the above...........is Crown Royal supplied? ( somewhat customary for Miami Hurricane board tailgaters ) We can work on this if not but thought I would warn ya .

1. Raiders/Cheifs
    2. Everywere in a mile radius of the stadium
    3. Not sure

Comment

The Broncos website has lots of info.
      http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Comment

Just a question.......

You mention "if Chris makes the cut and active roster", excuse my ignorance, I take it you are related to him and he is playing for the BRONCOS......hope it works out for him......you can't be all bad if you are a" Crown Royal " lover......
        "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

who is chris

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
          Woodson makes the pick
          Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

1. Most hated Rival?

1. Raiders
            2. Oh yeah. South Parking lot.
            3. Oh yeah.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

some other stuff

Raiderjoe talk a lotta stuffbut it always come back to haunt him

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
              Woodson makes the pick
              Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Originally posted by HaroldWoods41SS
                who is chris
                Chris Myers, the O-Linemen we drafted. That is his father.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cuuda
                  You mention "if Chris makes the cut and active roster", excuse my ignorance, I take it you are related to him and he is playing for the BRONCOS......hope it works out for him......you can't be all bad if you are a" Crown Royal " lover......
                  We need the depth, he make it. He is just a smaller Oliner that fell because of that. A fit into our system.
                  Broncos forever!! :clap:
                  \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

1- Most hated rival- The Raiders, in fact the old Mile High Stadium had a picture of a Raider player painted on the side of the stadium.
                    2- Coach Shannahan has a personal dislike of the Raiders since they owed him a half a million dollars from coaching there, I think Elway threw a few "heaters" in Al Davis direction if memory serves.
                    3- Funny sidenote in Bronco history, back in the day when Reeves coached the team and Shannahan was an assistant, they devised a play that one of the signals was to grab your crotch, but, what if it's a reverse? I don't know, maybe grab the head coaches crotch? (Laughs) So, in a real game guess what happens? Right, they need to call the reverse, so Reeves is standing there and Shannahan makes a fist and slides it in front of Reeves crotch in a manner that hopefully the head coach won't notice. Elway was laughing so hard when he saw the signal that he almost hit the ground.
                    4- Crown Royal is alot of fans favorite shot, not hard to find. Maybe we can work on it as a tradition, I like the idea.

Comment

1. Most hated Rival?

1. Oakland Raiders, hands down

2. Mainly in lot C. Here's a link to some info on tailgating... http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=319

3. I don't see any reason why not

Good luck to your son on making the team. He seems to be Shanny's kind of OG, and he seems to have a way of finding players on the second day of the draft, so I like Chris' chances...™
                      This space for rent

Comment

1. Most hated Rival?

U-Cake has it.

The Raiders are still the biggest rival.

Lot C is the tailgating lot. As you saw, you can use the links provided. Get there early on most games, as it fills up fast sometimes. It's $30 to get a spot on a first come- first served basis. I'm pretty sure if you park there, set up a chair and table, put a bottle of CR on it with some cups, you'll have a pretty good party going pretty fast!

However, as West alluded to, you can tailgate anywhere in the staduims lots. People party out of their cars & trucks everywhere. They even provide trash cans specifically for used BBQ bricks all over the place.

The thing about lot C is that they run contests. The Most Valuable Tailagaiter Award is given out for those with the best parties going on. It's somewhat subjective, but all in good fun. When you come, you'll see what I mean, there is lots of stiff competition there.

I dont know how they do it in Miami, but here, people buy Busses, give them custom orange & blue paint jobs, and go all out in their tailgaiting extravaganzas! All are extremely friendly and happy to include others. Especially a father to a player. You'll fit right in!

Also, Welcome to the family Dad! I hope Chris is succesful here and your here a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by douglasj
                          You are now a "very very dedicated Bronco fan". but you won't be if one particular player doesn't make the grade? Which team will you be a very very dedicated fan of in the case he doesn't make the final roster?
                          It's his son, of course he will be dedicated to whatever team he happens to be on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes I am Chris Myers dad

Originally posted by cuuda

Thank you for your post I think Denver is going to be a great team for him.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by douglasj
                              Then he's not a dedicated fan of the team. He's a dedicated fan of his son. If one is a "dedicated fan" of a particular team, that dedication is unconditional.
                              Is it really THAT big of a deal?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X