No announcement yet.

New to Bronco Family Need some information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Boards, 77's Dad. We're all pulling for Chris to have a long and productive career in Denver.

I apologize for some of the comments you've had to endure, and appreciate you taking the high road with people. We've dealt with those who acted most inappropriately ourselves, as well.

Best wishes, and if you have any further questions or concerns please post them in the Feedback forum or e-mail me directly at [email protected].

Comment

Welcome to the boards. Since you are a father of a player, any chance you might give us the inside scoop on the happenings with the Broncos? lol jk. Welcome.
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

OMFG I wanted to beat that guy down...

Hope I get to meet you at a game sometime Dad. =)

Comment

Originally posted by douglasj
          There you go again.
          Good job, Admin!

Long time coming.......
          Last edited by rcsodak; 04-28-2005, 07:47 PM.
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black59Razor
            Here is the best advice I can give a Bronco fan courtesy of Brett Favre....

"Take two weeks off, and then quit..."
            Coming from a crows fan...........BRILLIANT!
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by douglasj
              I have to admit that I don't know a whole lot about your Son. I don't know if he's a better run blocker or pass blocker. I do know that it's going to be difficult for a rookie to work into the rotation on this offensive line. In order to make this team, he's going to need to work harder than he has ever worked before. He's going to need to be good at both run and pass blocking. He's going to prove that he can play more than one O line position. He may need to be able to play on either the left or right side too.

For his sake, he better not be thinking that he's a lock because be comes from the Miami Hurricanes.
              I dont think he will be competing for the starting job this year. He probably will make the team and be molded into a position of need.

By the way, you sound pretty bitter at a man for having a son with the opportunity to make a NFL team. Did something happen to you before you became a cop?

Comment

I'm just thankful the FO decided to get some freaking O line help. We need some talent that weighs more than 250 lbs. It works for the run but damn Jake needs a little protection. Hope your son has alot of success. If your interested check out www.orangemane.com another good site for information and as far as tailgating goes anywhere in the parking lot is great.

Checkout http://www.orangeforceone.com/home/index.htm Meck77 is a great guy and throws a great pre game party. Take care and good luck to you and your son.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                  Welcome to the Boards, 77's Dad. We're all pulling for Chris to have a long and productive career in Denver.

I apologize for some of the comments you've had to endure, and appreciate you taking the high road with people. We've dealt with those who acted most inappropriately ourselves, as well.

Best wishes, and if you have any further questions or concerns please post them in the Feedback forum or e-mail me directly at [email protected].
                  Thanks Admin. I really appriciate that. I was amazed that this subject would have persisted by Bronco fans. The best fans. Yet we disgraces ourselves, yes they disgraced us as fans, by jumping on a new player dad who had enough respect and loyalty to even join in on our boards. Thanks for joining 77's Dad. I will hope you find our boards more sensible on other topics to know this is not a common occurance.
                  Broncos forever!! :clap:
                  \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

Hahahah notice how that douglas guy got banned??? hahahahahha

Oh man, anyways im pretty sure Chris can make the team, any player who has experience at guard, center, and tackle, are hot commodities in the league. Last year Tyson Clabo and Josh Sewell made the team and they were undrated/late pick respectively. Typically however it usually takes a year for a rookie lineman to learn the complicated offensive line scheme for the Broncos. If he made the practice squad that would be a good step as well for development. Best wishes to the only non-"huh" pick in the draft.

Comment

Its all good

Originally posted by jmjk
                      Thanks Admin. I really appriciate that. I was amazed that this subject would have persisted by Bronco fans. The best fans. Yet we disgraces ourselves, yes they disgraced us as fans, by jumping on a new player dad who had enough respect and loyalty to even join in on our boards. Thanks for joining 77's Dad. I will hope you find our boards more sensible on other topics to know this is not a common occurance.

Thanks Admin I appreciate the post. I sorts let that stuff bounce off me for the most part. Fans will be fans good or bad it doesn't much matter what team your with. You should see some of the Miami posters on the Hurricane boards.

We all come here to vent, meet new friends, let out some anger from time to time depending on what is going on.........I pretty much just come on here to keep involved with my kid who will be moving up there in a couple weeks. Its one of my only connections other then the phone and internet sites for tv and radio. Its going to be really different for me not to go to practice every day and hug him when he walks off the field. He has set goals for himself ..........all which have come true so far. This is definitly his biggest one, to make this team and become a great Bronco lineman for years to come. I will also come here to learn what is going on from all the posters on here. So any news is good news to me. Thanks everyone for your support I just love staying involved in his success. Its what I am used to doing.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

hey

Hi again, Dad!

So glad to have you on board.

I must have missed the big rodeo cleaned up by admin.

Dude, lots of us do not come here to vent. We are a community and we are glad to have you join us, not to mention your big stud of an O-line son!

Many of us are quite rational and reasonable.

I always told my boys to never name call, describe behaviour instead.

An honest man sticking to describing behaviour acuratly can not be faulted.

To resort to name calling is immature and does not even mean anything.

Anyway, see you around, Dad!
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

hey

Oops! 77's Dad!

By the way... there is awesome stuff to do out here.

River rafting...cool old ghost towns...small stakes gambling in antique mountain boomtowns...skiing of course...Red Rocks and plenty of shows...Narrow guage train ride through the Royal Gorge ( in fact you can Rivre Raft down the Gorge and then ride the train back up!)

All kinds of other stuff. A whole city full of stuff.

See ya, 77's Dad!
                          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Thanks Painterdave

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                            Hi again, Dad!

So glad to have you on board.

I must have missed the big rodeo cleaned up by admin.

Dude, lots of us do not come here to vent. We are a community and we are glad to have you join us, not to mention your big stud of an O-line son!

Many of us are quite rational and reasonable.

I always told my boys to never name call, describe behaviour instead.

An honest man sticking to describing behaviour acuratly can not be faulted.

To resort to name calling is immature and does not even mean anything.

Anyway, see you around, Dad!

Thanks dave I do look forward to comming out to a preseason game and hopefully meet people from this board.

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

i have to say

watch out for the jake haters there more than you think

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                              Woodson makes the pick
                              Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                                Oops! 77's Dad!

By the way... there is awesome stuff to do out here.

River rafting...cool old ghost towns...small stakes gambling in antique mountain boomtowns...skiing of course...Red Rocks and plenty of shows...Narrow guage train ride through the Royal Gorge ( in fact you can Rivre Raft down the Gorge and then ride the train back up!)

All kinds of other stuff. A whole city full of stuff.

See ya, 77's Dad!

Not to mention the Coors' brewery is a scant 20-30 minutes from the stadium depending on traffic

Comment

Working...
                                X