thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
    Woodson makes the pick
    Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Bet he doesn't here "no" often

Admin,
      Tried to e-mail to thank-you, doesn't work, at least for me. Anyway, thanks for cleaning up the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
        Admin,
        Tried to e-mail to thank-you, doesn't work, at least for me. Anyway, thanks for cleaning up the boards.

Just a suggestion. Give Admin a point for his good work yesterday. I did.

Comment

Coors Brewery? PERKS ears up

Originally posted by CH3COOH
          Not to mention the Coors' brewery is a scant 20-30 minutes from the stadium depending on traffic

20-30 minutes from stadium huh? They did of course run a underground pipeline to the stadium didnt they?????

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Actually, all the beer at Invesco is Bud. But it is fresh, having been "born" the previous week up in FT. Collins. I think you can other beers on the Club Level though.

Comment

Happy to do it, but?

Originally posted by JWinn
              Just a suggestion. Give Admin a point for his good work yesterday. I did.
              __________________________________________________ _____________

I have no clue how this points thing works.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                __________________________________________________ _____________

I have no clue how this points thing works.
                It's pretty simple really. If you like someone's post, you can give them a Contributor Point by clicking the little white scale in the upper right of that post. A little window will open. You click the lttle dot, and leave a little note if you want to.

Thats what the little orange squares under your location mean. You can put your arrow over them to see where everyone is. Generally.

Look for any post from Snk16. At the bottom of his sig is a link to the thread that can tell you all about it if you want to know all the details. Also, you can find two large threads about it. There's one in GD, and another in Feedback. I'll go find the one in GD and give it a bump.

Comment

Hehehehhe admin doen'st have it turned on JWinn.

Look at the link in my sig.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Mr. Myers, please check your PMs over at Grassy, i PMed you right after the draft.

Comment

Hey dad welcome to the board...Dont worry about the other's on here...Congrats on your son.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51
                        Don't worry about it 77. I was not particularly a Bronco fan until my brother in law made the team either. But when you get to know some of the other guys on the team, you will become a lifelong fan of the team, even after he's gone. These fans are awesome and support the players very well. Good luck to your son!!

Who's your brother in law?

Comment

dunno...but...

Originally posted by Canadian_Fan
                          Who's your brother in law?

my guess? a certain number 51....

Comment

[QUOTE=tahuyaman][QUOTE]Originally Posted by douglasj
                            I have to admit that I don't know a whole lot about your Son. I don't know if he's a better run blocker or pass blocker. I do know that it's going to be difficult for a rookie to work into the rotation on this offensive line. In order to make this team, he's going to need to work harder than he has ever worked before. He's going to need to be good at both run and pass blocking. He's going to prove that he can play more than one O line position. He may need to be able to play on either the left or right side too.

For his sake, he better not be thinking that he's a lock because be comes from the Miami Hurricanes.
                            What makes you say the previous post was so bitter? Sounds like just good advice to me.
                            OMG! Lookey who's back.....at least in name!

I'm sure you never left..........

And as far as the question you posed.......evidently it was enough to get booted! Did you only read one post?
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

What should scare the public in Utah is that dougie is allowed to carry a weapon....but they probably do a "Barney Fife" on him and make him carry his bullet (1) in his shirt pocket........If anybody else has a friend or relative on the broncos....think about it first before you say anything........I have to say this was brainless and embarassing....thanks to the "Admin" for their involment
                              "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Thanks for the info on cp's.

Comment

Working...
                                X