Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before you jump on the Browner bandwagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before you jump on the Browner bandwagon...

Take into consideration this guy was supposed to be a 2nd round pick, and every team passed on him 7 times. Either his 40 time hurt him THAT badly or there must be something about this guy we dont know...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/27...6144CC0699EA33
    Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

i dont like browner as a corner, but i would like to see him move to safety, he can cover well, but man to man coverage aint his thing caz with the 5 yard chuck rule he is too physical and will get caught holding too much

Comment

Either way, he's an undrafted FA..
      give the kid a shot, if he's not worth the time of day....cut him...
      Boss

Comment

Originally posted by BossBruce
        exactly, im not any any kids bandwagon, i just root for my team to get the best possible players that will fit our system here in denver

Comment

The guy is close to 6'4'' I mean as a safety, was as big as the recievers are getting, I'm glad we are looking for height as well as speed.
          New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by ludo
            i dont like browner as a corner, but i would like to see him move to safety, he can cover well, but man to man coverage aint his thing caz with the 5 yard chuck rule he is too physical and will get caught holding too much
            I think we might see that with one or two of the guys we drafted this year as well.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

With Darrent williams 5'9" 188 as our nickel back we can put browner almost 6'4" 220 at FS and double team them on a few guys sometimes! teams will try and pick on williams because he is a rookie and he is a little small but i dunno i would just love to see this some in pre-season at least!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BossBruce
                i wholeheartedly agree. it's not like we made a big mistake, considering we didn't even waste a pick on him. if he fails, we just lose a little money (however much we signed him to)

Comment

Originally posted by ludo
                  exactly, im not any any kids bandwagon, i just root for my team to get the best possible players that will fit our system here in denver
                  Good answer.... IDC who it is... just so they can produce and help make a W.

Comment

He has character issues as well as being slow.

Brandon Browner was labeled in similar fashion, though there is more to his story. Besides a few character issues sources we spoke with called Browner "disruptive" and "not well liked" which pushed him out of the seven rounds. Browner was offered several free agent contracts but signed with the Denver Broncos, who will use him at safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
                      He has character issues as well as being slow.
                      Sounded like an early Maurice Clarett.

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
                        Take into consideration this guy was supposed to be a 2nd round pick, and every team passed on him 7 times. Either his 40 time hurt him THAT badly or there must be something about this guy we dont know...
                        Using THIS kind of logic, Rod Smith must suck too, since no one drafted him either! And that Tom Brady guy can't be very good either b/c he was a 6th rounder.

Just let 'em play, KW! Some 1st rounders turn out to be busts, and some late rounders turn out to be stars. You just never know until they actually play...

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenis7
                          Using THIS kind of logic, Rod Smith must suck too, since no one drafted him either! And that Tom Brady guy can't be very good either b/c he was a 6th rounder.

Just let 'em play, KW! Some 1st rounders turn out to be busts, and some late rounders turn out to be stars. You just never know until they actually play...
                          it is true some turn to stars, but the majority become training camp fodder / roster players, rarely they become starters and even rarer they become studs, i aint saying it doesnt happen, just that its rare and we really shouldnt be saying oh this guy is going to be amazing before he's even made the roster let alone be a contributor, there are so many "if's" that can happen so just lets ride it out instead of saying omg this guy is gonna be great, omg make him starter ....
                          Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                          http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by dbdom
                            it is true some turn to stars, but the majority become training camp fodder / roster players, rarely they become starters and even rarer they become studs, i aint saying it doesnt happen, just that its rare and we really shouldnt be saying oh this guy is going to be amazing before he's even made the roster let alone be a contributor, there are so many "if's" that can happen so just lets ride it out instead of saying omg this guy is gonna be great, omg make him starter ....
                            For every exception to the rule there are 100's of undrafted people that never see the field....
                            Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/27...6144CC0699EA33
                              dude reggie bush gets by everybody. browner is better than paymah. he does have character issues like others have said, and got slower from putting on weight. hes not as bad as an issue as clarett (who would fit in better at the raiders), and i have been over doing it a little bit, but he is a good corner and will be incredible at safety.
                              for loving the game and never letting go, thank you dennis

Join Football Board!

Comment

Working...
                              X