• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaroldWoods41SS
    so lemme get this straight all yall at gunna meet at the game
    That would be ideal...I dont know.
    I know i'll be there though.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

well hell we're all family here

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
      Woodson makes the pick
      Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

tickets?

hey where did u get those tickets???? how much???

im in newark and I NEEED SOME too..............

Comment

Originally posted by d7221116
          hey where did u get those tickets???? how much???

im in newark and I NEEED SOME too..............
          Where in Newark are you? I'm from Newark also.

Comment

I found tickets to the bronco-raider game here in Idaho...some lady gets season ticks and the sells them to people here....it the Jake Plummer connection I think

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnotic
              Where in Newark are you? I'm from Newark also.

im in vailsburg section!!!! by ivy hill..........u?

Comment

Originally posted by d7221116
                im in vailsburg section!!!! by ivy hill..........u?
                Right off Raymond... Ironbound Sect

Comment

ironbound!!!!! im all about Brazilia .....and the portugese bakeries

Comment

dam.........never knew their were bronco fans in jersey...........thought i was all alone surronded by jets and giant fans

Comment

I"m a Jersey Bronco fan!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Can'wait for that game, i've been waiting forever to go to a broncos game.. its going to be off the hook. I'm down for a broncos tailgating party...we should get it planned.

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

Should be a good game. Livin in memphis, i just went to my first game last christmas, broncos-titans. It was good seein the occasional bronco fan in the see of blue (and lighter blue). I was lucky enough to see a win (a big one at that). But it was COLD. ice everywhere, even in our seats. And if you dont know the Titans' stadium, its got 2 huge sets of stands on either side of the field, and then i just cuts off to open space on the endzone sides. So i was top row, right where the stands were cut off. So i was on the corner, nothin but icey winds blowin at me from all sides. Still, best experience fo my life.
                          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Does anyone know what side is the vistors side either sections 108-114 on the bottom level of the statium or the other side which is the 120's -130's ??

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                              Should be a good game. Livin in memphis, i just went to my first game last christmas, broncos-titans. It was good seein the occasional bronco fan in the see of blue (and lighter blue). I was lucky enough to see a win (a big one at that). But it was COLD. ice everywhere, even in our seats. And if you dont know the Titans' stadium, its got 2 huge sets of stands on either side of the field, and then i just cuts off to open space on the endzone sides. So i was top row, right where the stands were cut off. So i was on the corner, nothin but icey winds blowin at me from all sides. Still, best experience fo my life.

Ya know Nob, you will remember that experience the rest of your life. especially those cold games.

I saw the 84 MOday night game here against the Packers. Remember that one? Snow, snow, snow! Of all the games I've seen, incuding 6 Super Bowls, That one will always rank right up there in the memories. I still remember those kids shoveling snow every 5 yards on the other end of the field! The pack turned the ball over to us on the first two possesions and we scored both times. That was pretty much it for the excitment of the game, but we won, so it was even better.

I always remember those cold ones!

Comment

hey guys, i actually won the tix off ebay...highest bidder. it wasnt easy, but i stayed with the sale until the last minute, and beat out another guy by 99 cents...lmao. well anyway, i'd really love to meet up with all you NJ broncos fans...i'm actually in Jersey City...right down the street from the ironbound section...sweet to know there are other broncos fans out there...!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X