No announcement yet.

Happiest Broncos Fan on Earth Here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes ya never know how many fans of your team are out there when you live ouot of state. Too many Jets/Giant fans in NJ... everytime you go to a bar you're outnumbered at least 30-1.

Good to see so many of you out there.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I'll be at the game with my big bro "Thesameold333", i live in VA, but im going to make a trip up to jersey to see this game......

Comment

Originally posted by Thesameold333
        ironbound!!!!! im all about Brazilia .....and the portugese bakeries
        Nice!!! Yeah I go to Brazilia alot. I love Brazilian rodizio. We all have to plan out a big tailgate party for this game. Pretty funny to see how we all pretty much live in the same section of New Jersey.

Comment

man, i never knew how many broncos fans were actually in the area...i'm always out numbered by giants, jets, or eagles fans. anyone have any idea where the broncos will enter the stadium...i'd love to get there early and see some of em as the get off the bus...i'd kill for some signatures...lol...but i dont know if you can get that close to em...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInNJ
            man, i never knew how many broncos fans were actually in the area...i'm always out numbered by giants, jets, or eagles fans. anyone have any idea where the broncos will enter the stadium...i'd love to get there early and see some of em as the get off the bus...i'd kill for some signatures...lol...but i dont know if you can get that close to em...
            I dont really know..but it's sweet that it's a 4 pm game....extra time for drinking and eating and whatever else lol

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I live in Long Island, you can assure that I won't miss an opportunity to see our boys in action. I just need to find a ticket to go.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Working...
              X