Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RebelSyxx
    replied
    I live in Long Island, you can assure that I won't miss an opportunity to see our boys in action. I just need to find a ticket to go.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInNJ
    man, i never knew how many broncos fans were actually in the area...i'm always out numbered by giants, jets, or eagles fans. anyone have any idea where the broncos will enter the stadium...i'd love to get there early and see some of em as the get off the bus...i'd kill for some signatures...lol...but i dont know if you can get that close to em...
    I dont really know..but it's sweet that it's a 4 pm game....extra time for drinking and eating and whatever else lol

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInNJ
    replied
    man, i never knew how many broncos fans were actually in the area...i'm always out numbered by giants, jets, or eagles fans. anyone have any idea where the broncos will enter the stadium...i'd love to get there early and see some of em as the get off the bus...i'd kill for some signatures...lol...but i dont know if you can get that close to em...

Leave a comment:

• Hypnotic
    replied
    Originally posted by Thesameold333
    ironbound!!!!! im all about Brazilia .....and the portugese bakeries
    Nice!!! Yeah I go to Brazilia alot. I love Brazilian rodizio. We all have to plan out a big tailgate party for this game. Pretty funny to see how we all pretty much live in the same section of New Jersey.

Leave a comment:

• Bigplayshay84
    replied
    I'll be at the game with my big bro "Thesameold333", i live in VA, but im going to make a trip up to jersey to see this game......

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Sometimes ya never know how many fans of your team are out there when you live ouot of state. Too many Jets/Giant fans in NJ... everytime you go to a bar you're outnumbered at least 30-1.

Good to see so many of you out there.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInNJ
    replied
    hey guys, i actually won the tix off ebay...highest bidder. it wasnt easy, but i stayed with the sale until the last minute, and beat out another guy by 99 cents...lmao. well anyway, i'd really love to meet up with all you NJ broncos fans...i'm actually in Jersey City...right down the street from the ironbound section...sweet to know there are other broncos fans out there...!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by chickennob2
    Should be a good game. Livin in memphis, i just went to my first game last christmas, broncos-titans. It was good seein the occasional bronco fan in the see of blue (and lighter blue). I was lucky enough to see a win (a big one at that). But it was COLD. ice everywhere, even in our seats. And if you dont know the Titans' stadium, its got 2 huge sets of stands on either side of the field, and then i just cuts off to open space on the endzone sides. So i was top row, right where the stands were cut off. So i was on the corner, nothin but icey winds blowin at me from all sides. Still, best experience fo my life.

Ya know Nob, you will remember that experience the rest of your life. especially those cold games.

I saw the 84 MOday night game here against the Packers. Remember that one? Snow, snow, snow! Of all the games I've seen, incuding 6 Super Bowls, That one will always rank right up there in the memories. I still remember those kids shoveling snow every 5 yards on the other end of the field! The pack turned the ball over to us on the first two possesions and we scored both times. That was pretty much it for the excitment of the game, but we won, so it was even better.

I always remember those cold ones!

Leave a comment:

• NJfan26
    replied
    Does anyone know what side is the vistors side either sections 108-114 on the bottom level of the statium or the other side which is the 120's -130's ??

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    Should be a good game. Livin in memphis, i just went to my first game last christmas, broncos-titans. It was good seein the occasional bronco fan in the see of blue (and lighter blue). I was lucky enough to see a win (a big one at that). But it was COLD. ice everywhere, even in our seats. And if you dont know the Titans' stadium, its got 2 huge sets of stands on either side of the field, and then i just cuts off to open space on the endzone sides. So i was top row, right where the stands were cut off. So i was on the corner, nothin but icey winds blowin at me from all sides. Still, best experience fo my life.

Leave a comment:

• NJfan26
    replied
    Can'wait for that game, i've been waiting forever to go to a broncos game.. its going to be off the hook. I'm down for a broncos tailgating party...we should get it planned.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    I"m a Jersey Bronco fan!

Leave a comment:

• d7221116
    replied
    dam.........never knew their were bronco fans in jersey...........thought i was all alone surronded by jets and giant fans

Leave a comment:

• Thesameold333
    replied
    ironbound!!!!! im all about Brazilia .....and the portugese bakeries

Leave a comment:

• Hypnotic
    replied
    Originally posted by d7221116
    im in vailsburg section!!!! by ivy hill..........u?
    Right off Raymond... Ironbound Sect

Leave a comment:

Working...
X