No announcement yet.

Happiest Broncos Fan on Earth Here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiest Broncos Fan on Earth Here!!!!

Hey everyone, I just want to let you all know how freaking thrilled I am right now. I've been stuck over here in NJ all my life. My mom lived in denver as a kid, and so we're a huge Broncos family. I've been trying all my life to get Broncos Tix but its always been impossible...till now!!! I managed to get 4 tix to the Broncos-Giants game on October 23rd, and I'm all kinds of excited. Section 225, row 3, right near the endzone...is anyone else out there gonna be at the game? You'll see me in all my ORANGE AND BLUE GLORY!!!!

Grats dude, I hope we take it to them!!

Comment

Congrats ! Good for you Have fun,,,we will want *details ya know

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInNJ
        Hey everyone, I just want to let you all know how freaking thrilled I am right now. I've been stuck over here in NJ all my life. My mom lived in denver as a kid, and so we're a huge Broncos family. I've been trying all my life to get Broncos Tix but its always been impossible...till now!!! I managed to get 4 tix to the Broncos-Giants game on October 23rd, and I'm all kinds of excited. Section 225, row 3, right near the endzone...is anyone else out there gonna be at the game? You'll see me in all my ORANGE AND BLUE GLORY!!!!
        Hillsboro, NJ checkin in here. You cant bet your sweet ass Ill be at the game, as will my lil bro from va. We go to the closest game every year. Ill let ya know where were seated when we get our tix

Comment

Giants tickets have already gone on sale? Wow, that was fast.........

Have fun!

Comment

Lived in Ocean county for many years Hard to get Broncos gears in NJ when everywhere you go they have items for Jets/Giants/Eagles/Steelers.

Enjoy your game this year.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

We should beat the Giants. Even if not, it will be fun to go to a game!

I dont let a loss ruin my experiance at games.

Comment

hey, thanks guys...its great to hear from so many fans in NJ. I'll have to keep you guys updated and maybe we can meet up before the game for a little tailgating. It would be cool to see a bunch of orange and blue making all those giants fans look bad pregaming...lol. And I know were gonna take it to em...we're the Broncos arent we????

Comment

"TheSameOld333, as the summmer approaches, we should try and set something up for this game...maybe recruit some other NJ broncos fans...well...ttyl...

Comment

waits for a broncos game in carolina

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                    Woodson makes the pick
                    Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

"TheSameOld333, as the summmer approaches, we should try and set something up for this game...maybe recruit some other NJ broncos fans...well...ttyl...
                      Count me in for some tailgating. I'll be there

Comment

i hope that i can get out to denvers training camp i got some of my stuff auto'd

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                        Woodson makes the pick
                        Lott takes it back

Comment

Bergen County here.
                          I had very similar seats for a jets-seahawks, giants-cowboys, and giants=falcons last year..pretty sweet seats!
                          I'll be there, you can count on that.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            Giants tickets have already gone on sale? Wow, that was fast.........

Have fun!
                            Jwinn..giants tickets dont really go on sale persay.
                            Most are allocated to season ticket holders...a few others i think can be acquired through a lottery.

I believe the Giants are the only team in the league with a longer consecutive sell-out streak and longer season-ticket waiting list than the broncos.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

so lemme get this straight all yall at gunna meet at the game

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                              Woodson makes the pick
                              Lott takes it back

Comment

Working...
                              X