Explosive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJfan26
    i odn't know too much about the people on these boards becaseu im new but from what it looks like no one really likes razor. Is that the concesus here??
    I wouldn't go that far. I think Razor is actually a very well informed and opinionated person. The problem is that most people on the message board want others to agree with them, and when that doesn't happen, sometimes feelings get hurt. Razor has ruffled a few feathers in the past.

Comment

i odn't know too much about the people on these boards becaseu im new but from what it looks like no one really likes razor. Is that the concesus here??
      Seems headed that way, that's for sure, which disappoints me because I kinda liked him at first. But there have been a couple who have stepped on a lot of toes lately. Some are gone; others you'll find out about pretty quickly. The rest of us simply have fun, trading viewpoints, stories, and barbs. The key is not to let anyone get under your skin with personal dispersions or to allow anyone to discourage you from posting by insults or put downs.

And welcome!

Comment

NJfan26 welcome to the board!

I have never paid much attention to razor, so I wouldn't know. What I know about Razor is that he degrades anyone whom disagrees, but I have never really tangled in a discussion with him personally! People like scribe, and SNK16 will tell you I am a smart***! But I tend to read everyone's opinion. Glad to see a fan from Jersey though. My cousin lives in Egg Harbor and says he feels like he is enemy territory on game day!

We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Denver-D-Dawg
          People like scribe, and SNK16 will tell you I am a smart***! But I tend to read everyone's opinion. Glad to see a fan from Jersey though. My cousin lives in Egg Harbor and says he feels like he is enemy territory on game day
          No, I wouldn't tell him (her?) that about you. I've already told everyone else! HAHAHA! I can only imagine being a Bronco fan in Jersey, though. That would be like being a conservative in Boston. I'm glad this board is here especially for those fans who does not have the opportunities we do to keep in touch.

Edit: Hmmm . . . I guess I'm kinda one of those fans out here in Tucson?

Comment

Working...
          X