X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver-D-Dawg
    People like scribe, and SNK16 will tell you I am a smart***! But I tend to read everyone's opinion. Glad to see a fan from Jersey though. My cousin lives in Egg Harbor and says he feels like he is enemy territory on game day
    No, I wouldn't tell him (her?) that about you. I've already told everyone else! HAHAHA! I can only imagine being a Bronco fan in Jersey, though. That would be like being a conservative in Boston. I'm glad this board is here especially for those fans who does not have the opportunities we do to keep in touch.

Edit: Hmmm . . . I guess I'm kinda one of those fans out here in Tucson?

Leave a comment:

• Denver-D-Dawg
    replied
    Originally posted by NJfan26
    i odn't know too much about the people on these boards becaseu im new but from what it looks like no one really likes razor. Is that the concesus here??
    NJfan26 welcome to the board!

I have never paid much attention to razor, so I wouldn't know. What I know about Razor is that he degrades anyone whom disagrees, but I have never really tangled in a discussion with him personally! People like scribe, and SNK16 will tell you I am a smart***! But I tend to read everyone's opinion. Glad to see a fan from Jersey though. My cousin lives in Egg Harbor and says he feels like he is enemy territory on game day!

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    i odn't know too much about the people on these boards becaseu im new but from what it looks like no one really likes razor. Is that the concesus here??
    Seems headed that way, that's for sure, which disappoints me because I kinda liked him at first. But there have been a couple who have stepped on a lot of toes lately. Some are gone; others you'll find out about pretty quickly. The rest of us simply have fun, trading viewpoints, stories, and barbs. The key is not to let anyone get under your skin with personal dispersions or to allow anyone to discourage you from posting by insults or put downs.

And welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Sevenis7
    replied
    I wouldn't go that far. I think Razor is actually a very well informed and opinionated person. The problem is that most people on the message board want others to agree with them, and when that doesn't happen, sometimes feelings get hurt. Razor has ruffled a few feathers in the past.

Leave a comment:

• NITROBOARD
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigwheel
    First off, to black59razor or anyone else who misunderstood what i was saying yesterday, I was merely stating that with D. Williams' speed, he has great potential to be a good return man. I said I see him as being dangerous LIKE a Dante Hall. I never said that he was better, or as good as D. Hall. You have to be the only guy up here who twists & turns posts around just so u can say something negative. You my friend need some blood pressure medication. Are you lonely or suttin? What's all the anger about? This is just a message board, and everybody here is entitled to their own opinion. As for your statement about comparing, there's nothing wrong with comparing players if you see like qualities. Maybe you'll uderstand one day when you relax and grow up mentally. If I offended you or anyone else by posting MY thoughts, then you have some serious issues that needs to be addressed. This message board is bigger than one or two people.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I dispise people that get upset at things said on the board. The only thing that makes me mad is Raida's fans.

Leave a comment:

• NJfan26
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bklynbronco
    replied
    finally

First off, to black59razor or anyone else who misunderstood what i was saying yesterday, I was merely stating that with D. Williams' speed, he has great potential to be a good return man. I said I see him as being dangerous LIKE a Dante Hall. I never said that he was better, or as good as D. Hall. You have to be the only guy up here who twists & turns posts around just so u can say something negative. You my friend need some blood pressure medication. Are you lonely or suttin? What's all the anger about? This is just a message board, and everybody here is entitled to their own opinion. As for your statement about comparing, there's nothing wrong with comparing players if you see like qualities. Maybe you'll uderstand one day when you relax and grow up mentally. If I offended you or anyone else by posting MY thoughts, then you have some serious issues that needs to be addressed. This message board is bigger than one or two people.
    Here,Here I wonder if he understood that.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Well, Wheel, I don't see where anyone took offense at your opinions. I see only where others disagree with your opinions. I agree with you that everyone is entitled to his/her opinon. That includes what others think of your opinions. As we begin to ponder about how thick-skinned certain people are, we must begin with ourselves, or we end up looking foolish.

That being said, when you post an opinion, it would behoove you to keep in mind that others are probably going to jump on it. Some arguments will be good, documented, challenging opinions that will test your ability to debate an issue. Others will be absolutely inane and not worth even reading. But they will be there, trust me. The idea is not to become offended (although I do take exception with personal attacks because I don't launch them, except to have fun with someone's team in general) but to jump in there and get your nose bloodied, so to speak. If you are willing to do that, you can have some fun; if not, then you will have a hard time. (I should have posted this in Gear's thread, I think).
    Last edited by topscribe; 04-29-2005, 10:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bigwheel
    replied
    Wow, I Guess I Shouldn't Have Left Yesterday!

Last edited by Bigwheel; 04-29-2005, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    all i can say is we haven't had anyone return a punt or a kickoff in a long time. If someone wants to get their hopes up on this guy then let them. It can't get any worse. Atleast we wont have our star receiver back there fielding punts.
    True true, I guess what Im getting at is, if you seen him play, then base how good you think he will turn out on your own exsperience but not on what the media says! Seems like they always say things like this and jinx everything. For instance Olandis Gary compared to Terrell Davis, Brian Griese compared to Steve Young, Quentin Griffen Compared to Barry Sanders and now this.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    all i can say is we haven't had anyone return a punt or a kickoff in a long time. If someone wants to get their hopes up on this guy then let them. It can't get any worse. Atleast we wont have our star receiver back there fielding punts.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by PrimeTime
    No offense to you Big Wheel or TopScribe and I for one would love it if Darrent was as exspolsive as Dante Hall. But the media can say what ever they want, try to build everyone up on this kid but I wont believe it until I see it. Does anyone actually believe Darrent is as good as Dante right now? Sure he could become as great but Im not gonna get suckered into believing the likes of Jim Armstrong or Dave Krieger, but again I do hope he lives up to the hype and after watching him play in college one would say he will but this is the NFL baba!
    No, I am not saying Williams is good as Hall right now. I am saying he could be. Who knows? And I agree with you: I will believe it when I see it.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Black59Razor
    I really don't take it all that seriously, I just call Bronco fans out on the BS they post here, that's all....and comparing Darrent Williams to a record-breaking, all-time great kick returner is a ridiuclous overstatement, period...
    What he said wasn't a comparsion as such Razor. No you don't call people out you attempt to degrade them.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Black59Razor
    I really don't take it all that seriously, I just call Bronco fans out on the BS they post here, that's all....and comparing Darrent Williams to a record-breaking, all-time great kick returner is a ridiuclous overstatement, period...
    So what if they post alot of BS guy, you have to take into consideration that half or most of the members here are under age fans. And yes you do take everything to heart!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    No offense to you Big Wheel or TopScribe and I for one would love it if Darrent was as exspolsive as Dante Hall. But the media can say what ever they want, try to build everyone up on this kid but I wont believe it until I see it. Does anyone actually believe Darrent is as good as Dante right now? Sure he could become as great but Im not gonna get suckered into believing the likes of Jim Armstrong or Dave Krieger, but again I do hope he lives up to the hype and after watching him play in college one would say he will but this is the NFL baba!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-28-2005, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X