ESPN'S: NFL live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN'S: NFL live

said that Denver is climbing to their peak performance at exactly the right stage. They predicted Denver to win by at least 10 points! they know whats up.

lol... Ihope they are right, be one of the few times this year that they might actually be right.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Ya the Broncos have reached there peak. And I'm glad they did it now instead of in the regular season. GO Broncos!!!!

Comment

I'm still awfully nervous about this rematch. I'm glad Portis is back and healthy, but the playoffs are so different from the regular season. I think we will have to take the crowd of it early and protect Plummer from Dwight Freeney like last time. I know I'll be pacing a hole in the floor for this one. GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Being Nervous is okay because usually when I get nervous the Broncos do well.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Good because im nervous so I know the COLTS will do well!!!
            Seriously though. How is McCaffrey??? I really like that guy. Is he ok??? How can people not like that guy?? I hated it when he broke his leg. I was glad to see him back and healthy.

Comment

McCaffery is a hard-hit taking machine.. things just arent the same since he broke his leg and then injured his groin this year. Things are looking grim on his return next year...

Comment

I hope not. I really like that guy. Broncos are lucky to have a class guy like that. I wish nothing but the best for him. He is one of my top 10 NFL players

Comment

it should be a good game & i am nervous and also confident. Im gonna get some sleep now & enjoy our first playoff game in 3 years in a few hours

Comment

Im definatly nervous, but at the same time like somoene said, very confident that the Broncs can woop the shizzy outa the colts. And then on to NE to win there. Being from new engalnd, im surrounded by pats fans, and they are definatly shook about denver possibly coming here. No one wants to play them, and with good reason, there going to be very dangerous. If they get past the colts, which they should, they could go all the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X