X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mat'hir Uth Gan
    replied
    They never answer my questions.

I just asked Ted is he was Shanahan's puppet or not and if he had any actual power.

I also asked who was responsible for the Cleveland D-line decisions and for opting to once again fail to draft D-line so we could hold them accountable next offseason when that plan backfires.

It never fails, they fear my questions.

Leave a comment:

• atruebroncosfan
    replied
    hey bro i got my q answered on broncos tv, name's tyson johnson from filer idaho

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by West
    Heres my question

Zach; Pace, Fla.
    What are the plans for Darrent Williams and the return game?

Ted Sundquist
    Darrent will be involved with the return game both as a punt returner and a kickoff returner. I'm sure he'll also contribute on special teams as a gunner; he'll run down on kickoff coverage. He's an extremely physical guy for a smaller player and right now he probably is looking at playing inside on the nickel and dime packages. His stature and the way he plays the game is probably better suited for the inside game.
    Hey congrats!! Good for you!!

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    Thats number 4 along the lines of getting mine answered: Bowlen, Elam, Sundquist, and Kubiak

Leave a comment:

• NJfan26
    replied
    well im excited about his guy hopefully he do all of what they expect from him...congrats on getting your question answered

Leave a comment:

• West
    started a topic Questi0n Answered! Woot!

Questi0n Answered! Woot!

Heres my question

Zach; Pace, Fla.
    What are the plans for Darrent Williams and the return game?

Ted Sundquist
    Darrent will be involved with the return game both as a punt returner and a kickoff returner. I'm sure he'll also contribute on special teams as a gunner; he'll run down on kickoff coverage. He's an extremely physical guy for a smaller player and right now he probably is looking at playing inside on the nickel and dime packages. His stature and the way he plays the game is probably better suited for the inside game.
Working...
X