Dante Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante Hall

Hey I want to know whatever happend to his record that all the Chief fans were speaking so high of. I dont think he got the record did he.

He tied it by week five, didn't score on a return since, some close calls, but he didn't break it.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

there was some close calls yes but he never got it.. its a shame but he still had an outstanding season as a return man.. i have never seen so many 40 plus returns in my life.... we wont see one in the playoffs for that matter tho cuz i dont think anyone will kick it to him..

Comment

Ya he did have lots of close calls. He will not get a chance in the playoffs or even next year because everyone is so afraid of him as a kick returner.

Comment

but either way teams have to kick cuz if the d dont stop anyone they will have to kick off

Comment

Re: Dante Hall

Originally posted by dandaman23
            Hey I want to know whatever happend to his record that all the Chief fans were speaking so high of. I dont think he got the record did he.
            He tied the record against the Ravens with 4 and after that the well went dry.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Yea, a lot of other special teams player took over the reign.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

People just figured out the scheme after five weeks to stop him, of course it was either out of bounds, touchback or have a kicker/punter who can tackle him.

Comment

He's nothing.....he got some good returns in...but after that Bengal game....Peter Warrick schooled the Aggie boy.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I'd take him.

Comment

Dante is great on special teams, but that's all he'll ever be. He's not big enough to be a starter on offense. At his best he'll only be a no. three wide out .

Thanks Snk16

Comment

He's better than our returners. I'd like to see QG returning punts, but I've seen him drop far to many catches than to trust him to return a kick

Comment

Right now he is the best in the game, but that wont last forever.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

nothing last forever but its great for the present

Comment

Sad to say, but sometime you are one ACL/MCL away from being out of the league.

Dante is undersized, but he does have moves.

Comment

Working...
                              X