Hey Bronco Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bronco Fans!

Hey, I am a huge Titan fan, and wanted wish you guys luck for tomorrows game!! I hope you beat them colts!!

#1 True Titan Fan GO TITANS!! SUPERBOWL!

By The Way....

looking forward, again, to meeting the Titans in the playoffs. Seems like we have your number this year ( I was there at the Coliseum when we played the last 2 years). Don't think y'all can pull it off this year, but good luck at New England.
    I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Right....

and I am hoping we meet you guys, so we can whoop your guys butts! This is a new year buddy, not last year, we are a different team, and I know we can beat you guys, and anyone

#1 True Titan Fan GO TITANS!! SUPERBOWL!

Comment

Just because your CO mvp couldnt do it doesnt mean the Broncos will. Besides how in the heck did he even get CO mvp. Look at the numbers, starts and head to head games. That is Mannings MVP. The press has been all over McNair that is the only reason. Oh hes hurt. Boo Hoo. hes so tough. What a freaking joke. We all know whos MVP it is because they list Manning first when they show the voting.

Comment

Re: By The Way....

Originally posted by MareRider
          looking forward, again, to meeting the Titans in the playoffs. Seems like we have your number this year ( I was there at the Coliseum when we played the last 2 years). Don't think y'all can pull it off this year, but good luck at New England.
          Yo hoo........remember us? We kicked your butt in your house two weeks ago.......surely you haven't forgotten us so soon......

You might want to wait and see if your boys actually show up to play tomorrow before you go wishing the Titans luck against New England; especially since they'll be playing in Kansas City......

Comment

titans have a big win in baltimore & this guy comes here to start w us. wierd fans i tell ya

Comment

I dont think he came to start with us, his post says "Good Luck"

Comment

Thanks homes. Since my prediction was baltimore and the broncos in the AFC champ game, after watching the Titans beat Ray and C0. it changed my mind about that game. Denver/Tennesse, because the titans offense should make a mockery of KC's Defense and there outstanding run D should shut down Holmes quite nicely, and then its going to be one helluva game between them and the Broncos. I wouldnt rather see anyone in the AFC champ then those 2 teams. My brothers a Titans fan so I do kinda like them for that reason, plus Mcnair is pretty rediculous.

Comment

//Not NolanSmith//

Back up a bit, as it stands it looks like Titans will not get pass the Chiefs. As much as I would've liked a Broncos-Titans match-up. McNair played well in the 1st drive, however the 3 INTs are troubling... and some game plan were ill advised.

Comment

Cheifs "D" is pourous and Titans have the # 1 Rush defense, this game may be more interesting than you think.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Titans

I think the Titans want us to do their dirty work since they couldn't all season long. And since we need to beat the Colts to advance so I think we're all on the same side here.

Comment

Furthermore...

On a quick look at the possible matchup between Chiefs/Titans, I think the edge has to go to Titans. Trent Green isn't always the best at handling pressure and with Kevin Carter and Jevon Kearse lining up on D-Line, the Titans will bring "it". I think the Titans take the Chiefs fairly easily.

Comment

Thank you for the well wishes. I'm just sorry that some people take arguments that have little ground too far.
                          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I've got that idea too.
                            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Working...
                            X