Broncos most underrated player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos most underrated player

who do you think he is, im going with al wilson. practically the whole team is underrated though

George Foster...™
    This space for rent

Comment

It was Reggie Heyward, he was not appreciated enough for how well he produced in a gap control defense.

Currently the most underrated player is Nick Ferguson. He will make a difference when he plays, the problem is he will be hurt half the season, that's a guaranty.

Comment

Off the top, I have to go with Matt Lepsis. After a difficult initial adjustment period, he did a superb job at left tackle. Yet many are talking now about how he is going to get cut. I seriously doubt it.

"Honorable mention" in my list might be Putzier. I read in the press that we don't have a force at TE. Putzier proved a hard one to cover, and he has been working hard on his blocking this offseason. I think he'll be recognized by the time this next year has passed.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
          Off the top, I have to go with Matt Lepsis. After a difficult initial adjustment period, he did a superb job at left tackle. Yet many are talking now about how he is going to get cut. I seriously doubt it.

"Honorable mention" in my list might be Putzier. I read in the press that we don't have a force at TE. Putzier proved a hard one to cover, and he has been working hard on his blocking this offseason. I think he'll be recognized by the time this next year has passed.
          Yeah Lepsis isn't going to be cut, what is going to happen is that his contract will allow him to test the free agency market at the end of the year.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

No Lepsis needs to be traded, just so Denver can try to get something before they have a headache later and get nothing in the end. I like Lepsis but if anything he is overrated!

Most underrated I would have to say is either Ekuban whom if he would have played 16 and not 11 games last season would have probably had 12 to 13 sacks. Or Lelie, which many still question him even after a breakout year.

Foster is proving his worth and when Lepsis is gone Foster will be Denver's franchise offensive lineman at left tackle. I do not think too many underrate him any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
              No Lepsis needs to be traded, just so Denver can try to get something before they have a headache later and get nothing in the end. I like Lepsis but if anything he is overrated!

Most underrated I would have to say is either Ekuban whom if he would have played 16 and not 11 games last season would have probably had 12 to 13 sacks. Or Lelie, which many still question him even after a breakout year.

Foster is proving his worth and when Lepsis is gone Foster will be Denver's franchise offensive lineman at left tackle. I do not think too many underrate him any longer.
              I like you, 'Cane, but you just made my point.

Comment

I've got to agree with you. Matt Lepsis.

He won't get cut. Denver probably will not have the cap space to resign him in '06.

Comment

I've got to agree on Putzier and perhaps Lelie. I dont see how you can say Ekuban is under or overrated for that matter as he hasnt played a down for us I know he played for Browns last season, but I think jurys out either way until we see what he can do for us.

Comment

Ashley Lelie, people still call him inconsistant when he had a stellar year for us.
                    BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                    IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

So many to chose from, but one that hasn't been said yet is Darius Watts. This guy was a rookie and some people are already counting him out as a future reciever. Where was Rod his rookie year guys?

The other under rated player has to be Jeb Putzier

Comment

Al Wilson he is always over shadowed by Urlacher or Lewis becuz both had one stellar year. Wilson is consistent and make plays
                        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

most underated is rod smith he is the heart and soul of the broncos when he leaves it will be the end of an era
                          if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

Al Wilson, and Ashley Lelie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Jake Plummer...at least he's the most under rated player with the Broncos Fans

Comment

Working...
                              X