Hello Bronco Brethren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Bronco Brethren

Whats going on Guys and Gals. I will be looking forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with you all. Talk to you all soon.

Welcome to the board, if you need a sig pic or anything feel free to PM me.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16

Thank you!
      Last edited by DenverDee; 01-02-2006, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the boards.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome and enjoy.
          sigpic

Comment

The reaches of corporate advertising. *sigh* Just kiddin'

Welcome to the boards double D. Enjoy your stay.
            There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Welcome to Broncomania, from a Longtime Bronco fan and former Michigan resident. How about a Broncos vs Lions Superbowl?

Comment

Hello, waves to both of you

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDee
                  Whats going on Guys and Gals. I will be looking forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with you all. Talk to you all soon.

Hey, whats up.....i see that next to your name your L.A's biggest raider hater.....well, im from that area too!! and i also hate the raiders. I guess you could call me L.A.'s second biggest raider hater!! Welcome to the boards!!!
                  Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

How about we share the # 1 Position for hating those , Oh wait I have to watch my mouth. I think I hate the Raiders more than I love the Broncos..Just Kidding

Comment

Welcome....and you are not alone about your feelings for the faders....I live to close to them as it is
                      "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Welcome to the board, its a great one

Comment

Welcome!! if u want to join a fantasy football league just pm me

sig made by snk16

I adopted Ebenezar Ekuban

Comment

Hey guys, I have been busy following the Broncos the past few weeks. I started by flying out to Denver for the Balt game. Then drove a rental to Buffalo to watch us beat them. After I defrosted in Buffalo I flew back to Denver and watched us CHOKE Oakland! Then I drove another rental back home to Cali, and watched us slip and slide past SD in a hard hitting win over the Chargers. I missed those games on T.V and would love to see a replay of them. Does anyone know where I can watch or download the games?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDee
                              Hey guys, I have been busy following the Broncos the past few weeks. I started by flying out to Denver for the Balt game. Then drove a rental to Buffalo to watch us beat them. After I defrosted in Buffalo I flew back to Denver and watched us CHOKE Oakland! Then I drove another rental back home to Cali, and watched us slip and slide past SD in a hard hitting win over the Chargers. I missed those games on T.V and would love to see a replay of them. Does anyone know where I can watch or download the games?
                              WOW

4 straight games

your one lucky dog man!!!

im really jelouse as i have yet to even go to 1 bronco game

Comment

Working...
                              X