No announcement yet.

Jay Glazer - Reported, Denver is the dumbest Organization in Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one would like to see a link to this article.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdez7784
      How come he is a Jerk, your [email protected] TE; you call the best did all that to himself. Winslow is a complete idiot, I wish he would have torn both ACL's.
      Both ACL's is cold blooded. You hate Winslow huh?

Comment

Originally posted by NolanSmith
        I for one would like to see a link to this article.
        There is no article, this was said over the Radio on NFL Sirus Radio.

Comment

There is no article, this was said over the Radio on NFL Sirus Radio.
          Well, Jonathan Swift said "Words are but wind"...

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
            Shannahan doesnt know what he's doing.
            You claim to be a Bronco fan in your signature and I have yet to read one post that supports that.

I do agree with the statement about wishing a player injury. That is just wrong.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I can see alternative view points aren't tolerated here, so maybe I should keep mine to myself. But then again, this is a forum, so here goes nothing.

Shanahan is not an idiot. The guy knows football and is a very good coach. However, from the outside looking in, this has been a very curious offseason for you guys. My guess is that if another team made the exact same moves that the Broncos have you would be ripping that team as well.

I don't think Shanahan has gotten dumb all of the sudden. I do, however, think he has gotten desperate and the offseason moves he has made would suggest as much.

Comment

So one guy represents the league?I love this being the under dogs is the best.

Comment

Shannahan is one of the best coach's in the league and yes he knos what he's doing.

Comment

Glazer called us "the best team in football" last year after we beat K.C., there went his credibility.
                    If he would have said we were the most ignorant pathetic drafters, I would have agreed.

Comment

The whole NFL is starting to laugh at Denver as a football team. Jay Glazer said they have gone from one of the first class organizations to well below the Raiders image. With the signings of Courtney Brown, Gerald Warren, Todd Saurbrun, Bill Romanowski, Dale Carter, Eddie Kennison, Daryl Gardner, John Lynch (This makes no sence) and are whole offensive line. Shanahan is going from MasterMind to MasterIdiot. What has Denver done to deserve this, I mean Courtney Brown is probably top 5 Dlineman when healthy and as far as I know is never a problem. Gerald Warren has had a pretty good career, not #1 pick type career but not he gets about 4.5 sacks a year in Cleveland. Todd is a idiot, but who cares as long as he does is job, and John Lynch is one of the classiest guys around. I just don't understand why the NFL is so down on us. I know one thing they all will be swinging from our nutz when we win this division and I will laugh my butt off when they have to retrack everything they are saying about us. GO BRONCOS !!!!! This year lets when the FREAKING thing and along the way I think the players should never accept interviews and just laugh all the way to the super bowl.
                      I think they make fun of the donkeys because they have the stupidest fans. You can't even spell "Win" right. You put "When" instead of "Win". What an idiot.
                      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Well here is the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel

Probably the only criticism I've seen that was accurate was the article that pointed out how BAD Shanahan has been in drafting DL over the last 10 years. It's this consistent failure to effectively draft DL that makes him go out and grab every FA on the market. And, because FA DL are always very, very expensive, the only way he can afford to get good ones for anything like a reasonable amount of money is to take BIG chances on players who have serious question marks.

So he gets guys who have underachieved and hope to turn their careers around, guys who have been often injured and hope they can stay healthy, and guys who have character issues or contract problems with their teams and have worn out their welcome elsewhere. All these players have some sort of issue that limits their value to other less desparate teams. That's the only reason why the Broncos can afford them in the 1st place!

It's been about 9 years since pryce. (1997) But i get your point it's the poor drafting that lead us down this road. I Think shanahan is a great offesive mind but let other people handle the drafting affairs maybe. Shanahan should have his duties reduced and just focus on upgrading some of his staff. Some good scouts.
                          He can tackel the more important things like wininning another championship. As far as Euckuban is concerned tho i think he's just coming on and shanahan is playing the odds with the others. The Question is what would you do? Pick up 3x players from cle and hope they pan out or pay John Abraham the money to move him over here? I've always wanted us to get a permier pass rusher. So i would try to get Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                            I think they make fun of the donkeys because they have the stupidest fans. You can't even spell "Win" right. You put "When" instead of "Win". What an idiot.
                            Now that is an enlightening rebuttle.

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=jimdez7784]The whole NFL is starting to laugh at Denver as a football team. Jay Glazer said they have gone from one of the first class organizations to well below the Raiders image. QUOTE]

Congrats Bronco Badasses. YOu have street cred! Raiders used to be my fave AFC West team - not anymore, they're just a bunch of fading fairies!

Comment

[QUOTE=Booker T]
                                The whole NFL is starting to laugh at Denver as a football team. Jay Glazer said they have\0\0??M?\0\0\0\0?x?\0Qthe first class organizations to well below the Raiders image. QUOTE]

Congrats Bronco Badasses. YOu have street cred! Raiders used to be my fave AFC West team - not anymore, they're just a bunch of fading fairies!
                                LOL You are just figuring that out?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X