PJ Alexander Tears ACL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
    Wait wait wait.... No kiddin, PR? There might be merit to the theory after all. Not that it's THAT big of a deal (we must be bored)

Did you read it in the actual paper? This story doesn't mention when it happened....

Hmmm....
    Hmm, musta been the post then, i can't remember, i read em both when i get to work in the morning (before everyone else gets here).

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
      Hmm, musta been the post then, i can't remember, i read em both when i get to work in the morning (before everyone else gets here).
      Yep, the Post article it was...

"Alexander tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Friday during practice at the Broncos' quarterback camp. Coach Mike Shanahan was unavailable for comment Tuesday, and Alexander's agent, Neil Schwartz, declined comment."

But it doesn't matter now, right? No one's going to care.

Let's see.... should I read the thread about a possible conspiracy involving back up Guards, or do I read the thread about the GOAT Jerry Rice becoming a Bronco.

Hmmm....
      Winter is Coming!

Comment

Yep, the Post article it was...

"Alexander tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee Friday during practice at the Broncos' quarterback camp. Coach Mike Shanahan was unavailable for comment Tuesday, and Alexander's agent, Neil Schwartz, declined comment."

But it doesn't matter now, right? No one's going to care.

Let's see.... should I read the thread about a possible conspiracy involving back up Guards, or do I read the thread about the GOAT Jerry Rice becoming a Bronco.

Hmmm....
        Hehehe, i'll stick with the guards....freakin goat

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
        ABWRFRC

Comment

Turns out he didn't get injured during last Friday's practice after all.

He actually pulled a "Kellen Winslow, Jr.".

Nonetheless, the conspiracy still lives!!!
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Turns out he didn't get injured during last Friday's practice after all.

He actually pulled a "Kellen Winslow, Jr.".

Nonetheless, the conspiracy still lives!!!
            Yea whats up with the Broncos saying he tore his ACL in practice when it really happened in a 4 wheeler accident. If it happened the weekend before the Broncos released the news, they definentely knew that he was gone when they signed Spikes.

Comment

Working...
            X