Rice has been signed, he will be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice has been signed, he will be

Now that Rice signed with the Broncos, what do you think will happen? Will he be #3, #4, #5 or will he be cut?
    He will be # 3 WR.
    22.67%
    He will be # 4 WR
    53.33%
    He will be # 5 WR
    14.67%
    He will be cut.
    9.33%

He will be out #4 guy I think depending on who is healthy, not sure what # he will wear, I am guessing like 84 or something, or...I don't care what happens but I can see Smith giving up his # for one year to the GOAT. Who knows...

Comment

#4 is my pick and I hope he doesn't ask Smith for his number
      One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing. -- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by rjcla30
        #4 is my pick and I hope he doesn't ask Smith for his number
        LOL! Could get interesting if he wants to "buy" the rights from Rod. I have heard of some really crazy things that go on across the league regarding this type of scenario.

I went with #3 unless Watts beats him out of course.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

# 5 he will only come in to play on some 3rd downs i bet....and if Rod gives him his number 80,,someone is going to get fired...i know people
          sigpic

Comment

#4. I think Watts will be used more often simply because he's younger and quicker and will be able to play more downs. But I think once they get towards the red zone you'll see a lot more Rice and see Watts running more of the 4 spot in those types of situations.

Comment

Considering Rice had no problem asking Steve Largent if he could wear #80 in Seattle, I would expect him to try and get #80 from Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
                Now that Rice signed with the Broncos, what do you think will happen? Will he be #3, #4, #5 or will he be cut?
                Hey, where's #1 & #2??? j/k

Actually, it would've been interesting to see how many would've picked those two.

Most likely #4... It's funny how it's already being reported that he'll "compete for #4" after Shanny has said that nothing is guaranteed...
                Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                  Hey, where's #1 & #2??? j/k

Actually, it would've been interesting to see how many would've picked those two.

Most likely #4... It's funny how it's already being reported that he'll "compete for #4" after Shanny has said that nothing is guaranteed...

Good point! I didn't think about it.... well, next time.

Comment

Think they will use him as #5 receiver, special plays ...red zones and after he has made some receptions as a "decoy" sometimes........looking forward to the fader game and al davis
                    "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

I welcome Rice because there are several young guys that will benefit from his presence. I hope that Rod keeps his number because he has fought to be the #1 guy here in Denver. Besides, Largent was retired and Rod is still playing.

Message to Rod: DON'T GIVE YOUR NUMBER UP ROD, YOU HAVE EARNED IT!!!!

SIG BY Snk 16

I adopted #50 Ben Hamilton. GO O-LINE.

Comment

our receivers will look like this.

#1-Rod
                        #2-Ashley
                        #3-Watts
                        #4-Rice
                        #5-BJ Johnson
                        BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                        IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I think #4 but he could beat out Watts.

Comment

Shanny apparently has no idea at this point. If he doesn't, I most certainly don't! Couldn't vote. Sorry.

-----

Comment

I think #4. Hopefully, Rice will be content w/that and not start whining.

Comment

Working...
                              X