X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum26Bell
    replied
    Originally posted by Rod80Smith
    Same here. I got speed I'm strong and I got great awareness.

I've got speed, but I'm not that good at seeing what will happen.

I'm a good thinker though, which is why I'd love owner or coach. Another thing though, I'm a really good at juking, and since I have speed I'd play RB too.

Lots of positions for different kinds of people in the game

Leave a comment:

• Rod80Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by 24spellsD
    #1 Cb cuz thats what i do best!!
    Same here. I got speed I'm strong and I got great awareness.

Leave a comment:

• tcron1971
    replied
    I would love to play MLB. I have enough speed to track down RBs and cover TEs if I need to. But I also have the size to go through the middle and blitz the QB.

Leave a comment:

• 24spellsD
    replied
    #1 Cb cuz thats what i do best!!

Leave a comment:

• PATRIOTSRULE
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
    If you were in the NFL, what position would you play?

You can choose coaching spots too.

I actually think I'd make a good head coach, owner, or RB
    Quarterback!

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by JoviBronco
    Referee
    HAHA! LOL! Well, you might not get hit so much during the game, but there are not guarantees for after!

-----

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Referee

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
    If you were in the NFL, what position would you play?

You can choose coaching spots too.

I actually think I'd make a good head coach, owner, or RB
    Hmm......

I would love to play DB.

But realistically, the only job I am remotely qualified for in an NFL franchise is media and marketing. So either calling he games, or doing technical stuff behind the scenes for radio and film. OR doing something like Broncos TV.

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    It would be awesome to be the best pass rushing DE that ever played the game - busting through double and triple teams and still destroying the QB before he got his feet set.

But, that's just a dream - I'm smallish and quick so I played CB in high school - didn't like it as much as playing free safety though.

Leave a comment:

• oaklandxraiderx
    replied
    Lets see....id definitely either have to play o-line, d-line, LB, or TE....im 6'5, 230....but if i could pick out of all those positions, id pick LB...TE is a close 2nd tho.

Leave a comment:

• kryomid
    replied
    slow white boy...

... but i've got good size, decent hands....durable... and dumb....

so Fullback would suit me best.....

I used to be a long snapper... so they could dump me on special teams as well...

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    Kick returner/ WR. I'm about Dante Hall's height, he just outweighs me by about 10 lbs...™

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Middle linebacker would be fun!

I'd hate to be a cheerleader. YOu have to smile all the time and to be a cheereleader in NFL Europe would be the worst nightmare - they're freezing their a$$es off in places like Hamburg - poor things!

Leave a comment:

• DBF
    replied
    RB or WR. I have probably, one of the most consistent pair of hands you can find. I rarely make catching errors, nor will you find me dropping many balls.

RB, because I have shifty cutback moves. You ask anyone from my high school, middle school, or elementary, they can all tell you, I was the closest to Barry Sanders you can find at every school I've gone too. What holds me back, is that I'm not a power back, nor am I a fast speedy back. I can only rely on my shifts and agility.

Leave a comment:

• cuuda
    replied
    Originally posted by bcbronc
    i'd be a cheerleader.... the guy that holds the girl up in the air by her tush...
    We're thinking along the same line.....cheerleader coach.....but seriously, I wouldn't mind having the abilities that Ed Mac had before he got hurt
    Last edited by cuuda; 05-27-2005, 06:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X