X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Originally posted by urinal_cake
    Sam Brandon...
    ASSETS: Big hitter. Good range. Has good instincts and ball skills. High-motor guy.

FLAWS: Not a polished defender. Fails to get deep and provide support at times. Makes mental errors, gets over-aggressive, and can be broken down in the open field.

CAREER POTENTIAL: Adequate backup.
    Sounds like coachable flaws.
    Something at which this coaching staff excels.

-----

Comment

I'm pretty sure that during one game, the announcers were saying that even though he's listed at 6'2" he's actually closer to 6'5". Anyone else hear that, or am i just totally making stuff up? I remember because i was really surprised by it.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
      ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
        I'm pretty sure that during one game, the announcers were saying that even though he's listed at 6'2" he's actually closer to 6'5". Anyone else hear that, or am i just totally making stuff up? I remember because i was really surprised by it.
        I thought he was taller than 6' 2" also...
        This space for rent

Comment

The Broncos website has him at 6'2", 200#. Another source has him at 6'3", 200#. If he is 6'5" and 200, he needs to hit the weights.

-----

Comment

Well if size matters we hit it big with Browner. At 6'4 220 pounds he is huge. I just wonder how his cover skills are. He runs a 4.6 and so does Brandon. So moving Browner to safety would be better for him due to his lack of speed.

Comment

Exactly

According to scouting reports, as I remember, he has superlative coverage skills.
              Also, as you mentioned, he runs about the same as Brandon, and he is also much
              bigger and stronger. He is also reputed to be a hard tackler. All the ingredients.

We'll see.

-----

Comment

So, he's like sam brandon but bigger and good. Hmmm, what to do?

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                ABWRFRC

Comment

Not exactly . . .

So, he's like sam brandon but bigger and good. Hmmm, what to do?
                  Well, I don't know whether he's like Brandon. In fact, Brandon might beat his butt good in camp. You never know. But we'll end up with the better man out of it, either way. Right?

-----

Comment

I have high hopes on browner

When i think of Sam Brandon, I think of Colts 41 Broncos 10....I don't know why, but i do. So when i see Brandon on the field I lose confidence in the secondary.

Comment

Working...
                    X