Hardest hitting Bronco Safety...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Bad John

I vivily remember Dennis Smith playing...He was an evil hitter...but Steve came at you with everything that he had, and he had 6' 3" 217lbs....Dennis was more like 6'1 205 unles I am mistaken...
    And John Lynch has to rank above Dennis, unless you missed all of last season...
    Dennis Smith was 6' 3", 200# at the time he was drafted.
    I don't know whether or not he gained over that.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
      Dennis Smith was 6' 3", 200# at the time he was drafted.
      I don't know whether or not he gained over that.

-----

Thanks, Top' I'll have to remember to send you a gift on Administrative Assisitant's day next year...i'm so lazy about looking stuff up...

Dennis Smith was pretty fast too, maybe the fastest of the 5 I listed...
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John

Thanks, Top' I'll have to remember to send you a gift on Administrative Assisitant's day next year...i'm so lazy about looking stuff up...

Dennis Smith was pretty fast too, maybe the fastest of the 5 I listed...
        Without doing a lot of research, and relying on my own recollection--
        and taking a chance of someone coming up with actual times--
        Smith was definitely the fastest of the group and the best ball-hawker.

-----

Comment

kinda OT, but the first pack of Fleer Football cards that I ever bought, I pulled a Steve Atwater out of. I was so damn happy.

Comment

Dennis Smith was the hardest hiter of the bunch that is fact. I loved to watch him play the raturds he would lay them open . I wish b_love was here that guy was like a book on 49's hits but all I can tell you is Dennis was the best saftey the broncos have ever had bar none and he should br in the HOF !!!!

Comment

Working...
            X