Have you played??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you played??

How many people on this board have or is playing some type of football, and what position are or were you?? I currently got dont with my first high school season. I have played for 7 years in Pop Warner. This year I played for my high school the Dimond Lynx. I am a running back and defensive back. I prefer defense alot better. I led my team in ints even though I only played in 4 games because of an ankle injury and had 6 ints. Look for me in the NFL in about 5-7 years LOL. Just joking but hopefully I can!

Interesting thread.

I have played, defensive end and outside linebacker. I was basically a pass rush player. Had lots of fun until one game I tore up my knee chasing a running back on a cutback.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I played at Sarasota Riverview in Sarasota Florida. In 1990 we were ranked #1 in the Country by USA Today in Class 6A. I played Middle Linebacker and Defensive end on occasion. I miss those days... damn I'm starting to feel like Al fricken Bundy... Polk High baby!!!

Comment

i play WR and small forward
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

SIGH

Was a starting DB up until the start of 9th grade, then suddenly everyone got WAY bigger than me. Coaches refused to play me for fear of injury.

Moved to soccer, became an above average high school forward. (14 assists, 3 goals in half a regular season (9 games) in my only year as a starter).

Again, in basketball, played the 3 until 8th grade, then suddenly had to switch to the 1. Got that short gene I guess. I never really ever got the hang of moving with the ball and running the offense. Was ok enough to make it to NCAA Div III for all of 2 weeks. Too hard to be a student athlete at a non scholarship school. Well, if your serious about academics it is.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I have played WR and cornerback.

Comment

Re: Interesting thread.

Originally posted by portisistheman
              I have played, tight end and center. I was basically the guy who loved the quarterbacks hands under my sack. Had lots of fun until one game the QB started to fondling me.

dude. you are ill.
              [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

Played WR and DB in HS for 3 years. Tore up my knee in basketball my Junior year and never got back to FB or BB. Now relegated to tossing the football to my 11 year-old grandson who WILL be the next great NFL WR. Oh yeah, I also play golf and pinochle. But I'm old.
                GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!
                Ron

Comment

Re: Re: Interesting thread.

Originally posted by chi3fs
                  dude. you are ill.
                  Oh, chi3fsy, you can be creative. Kudos, man.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I played DE and Safety...

Then I got sent to Tennis.

Now.... a little older and wiser...I'm sticking with bowling.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Played WR and DB in high school. Now I just find the pressures of being an armchair QB about all I can handle.
                      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I played Left Out...
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Sandlot Baby!!

Actually played QB from midget (5th grade) until 9th. But the best times I had were Sandlot games at the high school practice field. Luved rushing the QB with my brother and I stunting and flying around. He went on to starting mose tackle at Loveland high.

Football!!! Is it in you????
                          This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

i been out of sports for a while now and im totally out of shape
                            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i just started my training back last tuesday and i got a long way to go.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X