No announcement yet.

Have you played??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played in college and tryed for the nfl but on draft day no one picked me.i was about to be the very last player to get picked but some punk punter from brazil took my spot.now im here and im old and i play cheackers.life would of been good if i made it by the last team was the raiders so good thing i didnt get picked!!!!(they had a good qb (i play qb) and there punter sucked so they got that dude(brazil man).stinks on tundra

Comment

I played college ball at UCLA when Tommy Maddox and Kareem-Abdul were there. Kareem is one funny mother, there was never a dull moment when he was on the field. Its kind of weird watching Tommy Maddox still play in the NFL, it really feels weird.

I played WR, but tore my ACL one season. After surgery and rehab, my mom died, and I never even tried to play football again. I actually have two years of eligibilty left if they let me use them (its been too long, I doubt they would let me play again)

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
        I played college ball at UCLA when Tommy Maddox and Kareem-Abdul were there. Kareem is one funny mother, there was never a dull moment when he was on the field. Its kind of weird watching Tommy Maddox still play in the NFL, it really feels weird.

I played WR, but tore my ACL one season. After surgery and rehab, my mom died, and I never even tried to play football again. I actually have two years of eligibilty left if they let me use them (its been too long, I doubt they would let me play again)

Are you LaChappelle?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

No, guess again. I played at LBCC for one year, went to UCLA and played only one year there. I actually screwed my knee in off season. I was going to be ready to play the next year, but my mom died and I kind of put football(and school) off for a while, never got back into the swing of it.

I didn't start, I was moving my way up the depth chart, but everything kind of went south for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
            No, guess again. I played at LBCC for one year, went to UCLA and played only one year there. I actually screwed my knee in off season. I was going to be ready to play the next year, but my mom died and I kind of put football(and school) off for a while, never got back into the swing of it.

I didn't start, I was moving my way up the depth chart, but everything kind of went south for me.

That was the first name that popped into my head from around that time period. I am from PA, so I probably wouldn't be able ot guess......

Sucks about your knee.

If you were in shape, would you use your two years to try and earn a scholarship again and finish your education? Or have you finished anyway? You'd be like a new Chris Weinke! (only better, I am sure!)

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

I play Defensive End, outside linebacker, and Im also on the kickoff team. In other words, I hit people all game, and what fun it is!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Working...
              X