Who do you think are HOF worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think are HOF worthy

Who on our current team have a legitimate chance at the HOF?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Well, it doesn't really count, but Jerry Rice.

Jason Elam should have a shot, along with Rod, Nalen, and Lynch.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Elam for sure, Rod & Champ maybe, Nalen should make it too...just might take a couple years of trying though.

Comment

Al Wilson of course
        "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
          Elam for sure, Rod & Champ maybe, Nalen should make it too...just might take a couple years of trying though.

When you look at it critically, not from a fan standpoint but an overall standpoint.... There isnt many....

Jerry will be a hall of famer, though not from the broncos....(Think Dorsett, Tony)

Elam and Rod have some sort of shot, though neither are "for sure"

Champ has a long way to go, if he can find a way to be how he was before the rules emphasis, yes he will be in, if not: No.

Nalen I dont think has much of a shot at all, not because he isnt good, but he isnt and was never truly dominant. Yes he was probably the best center in the league for a few years there when our run happened, but he has never had much of a game against bigger players than he. A hof worthy center isnt one dimensional, as Nalen is (he can play smaller dts taht are quick, but bullrushers have always killed him)

Lynch MAY have a shot, honestly I don't think so though, he has never been a cover safety, and the fact taht he can hit isnt going to get him in (Steve Atwater.....ring any bells?)

Other than that I don't see any possible HOFers........unless some of our rookies or bell or someone starts to light it up.
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

That's two different questions . . .

I think: Floyd Little, Lionel Taylor, Billy Thompson, Randy Gradishar, Louis Wright, Steve Atwater, Shannon Sharpe, Gary Zimmerman, Rod Smith (when eligible, of course), for starters.

Legitimate chance: Shannon Sharpe. That's about it. Gradishar, maybe, sometime down the road.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
              I think: Floyd Little, Lionel Taylor, Billy Thompson, Randy Gradishar, Louis Wright, Steve Atwater, Shannon Sharpe, Gary Zimmerman, Rod Smith (when eligible, of course), for starters.

-----
              sad part is, most of those guys should already be in Canton.

Comment

Exactly . . .

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                sad part is, most of those guys should already be in Canton.
                That's why:

-----

Comment

Rod man come on
                  sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Well Jery Rice if he makes the team and he will then we got Rod if he keeps up the good work and then Elam and Champ has a good chance too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod80Smith
                      Well Jery Rice if he makes the team and he will then we got Rod if he keeps up the good work and then Elam and Champ has a good chance too.
                      Jerry Rice is a lock, of course. It would be difficult to think of him as an authentic Bronco representative, of course, unless he is here for four years or so, wouldn't it?

-----

Comment

Jerry Rice is a lock, of course. It would be difficult to think of him as an authentic Bronco representative, of course, unless he is here for four years or so, wouldn't it?

-----
                        Well if he retires with us that will count won't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod80Smith
                          Well if he retires with us that will count won't it.
                          Kinda like winning a wrestling match in the WWE.
                          We won, but we didn't.

I don't think anyone would view him as a Bronco, that's all.

-----

Comment

rice is a 49'er, everyone knows that. he will probably sign a one day contract with them to retire as one.

of the current group i think elam and bailey have the best chance.

elam should go in
                            bailey will probably end up going in unless he dramatically falls off/or injured

i love rod smith but reliable, team players do not get in. its individual brilliance like TO and MOSS (i dont even think they are locks either)

Comment

Kinda like winning a wrestling match in the WWE.
                              We won, but we didn't.

I don't think anyone would view him as a Bronco, that's all.

-----
                              Well lets hope he does lots for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X