I know why we're losing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know why we're losing

You know why we are losing because Beuerlein is not playing. Damn injured reserve. Unless he broke his neck they need to put him in. Plummer has never played in a playoff game and hes crumbling under the pressure. I cant show my face after talking so much smack if we lose to a cornfield team. Lets get it together people!

Sorry BroncoChic, but I think you're waaaay off on this one. We lost because our defense didn't rush Manning, didn't cover Harrison or Stokley and our offense didn't cram Portis down Indy's throat.

Beurlein could not have done any better...

Comment

what are you talking about? that has nothing to do with the reality of this game!!!!!

Comment

also because of that DAMN Neil making those penalties really screwed us.
        >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
        happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Agreed. This is not Plummer's fault. This lies squarely on the shoulders of the defense and poor play calling. The first 2 times Denver ran the ball, they rattled off 10 yards per run.. then we stopped. Why?
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

okay ill give you that. But i like Beuerlein and anyone could have done better than what were doing and theyve scored again... good lord!

Comment

Add to the fact the Plummer HAS been a playoff game and won it.

Try looking at the "D" Which gave up 4 tds & a FG on the Colts first 5 possessions
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

okay were going to try this again... we can win I have faith!

Comment

No broncochic...that would be the fermented hops and barley - not faith.

Sorry, but this one has been over for awhile. Wouldn't surprise me to see Indy start pulling their starters out any time now.

Comment

How is Plummer supposed to stop the Colts offense? And, if you knew anything about football you would know that Plummer HAS been in a playoff game, the first for the Cardinals in over 50 years and WON that game by beating the Dallas Cowboys, giving the Cardinals their first playoff win in over 50 years. Before you talk crap about Plummer maybe you better look at your DEFENSE!! I am VERY offended by your remark but then I shouldn't be because all you did was really show your ignorance.

Comment

Resting many of your starter last week may have something to do with the flat play this week. I understand going into the playoffs healthy but I think shanny may have sent the wrong message.

Just a thought!

Comment

We would have a good chance if old # 7 was still around. We don't have the swagger that John brought the team.

Comment

Ok, I also think it is because of the defense. They need to put more pressure on Manning, and get fired up a little! They are playing like this is a regular season game, this is a WILD CARD GAME play like it is!!!!!!!!!!
                          I have been a broncos fan since the early 90's, but I'm getting a little tired of when the pressure is on they slack off and lose. I've been loyal through all theses years, but I'm starting to doubt them now!

Comment

I dont mean a playoff game in general I mean with the broncos. I know about his history with the cardinals in AZ and I personally think Denver is a better team and thats why this is a bigger challenge. Please Ive been a bronco fan since Vance Johnson was still a player option on sega. Dont try to call me out on my ignorance because it doesnt exist babe.

And besides our defense does suck but that would only explain why Indianapolis has a ridiculous amount of points. Our defense has nothing to do with why we haven't scored a TD... thats purely offense and you know it.

Comment

I hope brian griese is at home with a six-pack laughing his head off head off at mike shannahan.jake isnt playing that badly he just needs a little more time with the offnece.he also needs to know how to throw big ball for big yards griese outplayed manning in miami HAHAHAHAHAHAH
                              2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X