Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to give it to u...

Originally posted by Big Bad John
    I know that the season hasn't started yet and the starting line-up is not etched in stone, but who would you say will likely sit the bench on opening day while the others play...(a rhyme )

Is it Clarrett, Griffin...Jerry Rice, Stephen Alexander...Ekuban, (assuming Pryce and Brown start) Jashon Sykes, Darrent Williams...who do you say?

I go with Quentin Griffin...if the kid could put his head into the game, he could start for 25 NFL teams with his talent...
    Rice in his hey-day would have been a no-brainer...IMO...

Hey i think that Quentin Griffin is very underrated. I mean this kid is great. I mean if the O-Line was playing like they wore in the middle of the season. And more guys were blocking i think Quentin would be a stud.

No Brainer
    The Next Big Thing LenDale White!!!

^^^^^
    Created By Snk16! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
      MnG, Pierce would start for most teams, I believe. It is such a shame to see him languishing away on the bench. It's not really the Broncos' fault; he has D.J. Williams, Wilson, and Gold ahead of him, and then there is Sykes. But I really do believe the Broncos could do Pierce a favor by trading him to a team who needs him (except Washington!), and they could do themselves a favor by getting some value out of him in return. Frankly, I just don't know why they don't. There should be plenty of backup LBs out there who should be backups, whom we could get relatively cheaply.

IMHO.

-----
      Yeah a starter for teams like the Arizona Cardinals, 49ers any team who sucked. He is not that good, lets see he would not start for the Pats, Eagles, Colts, Steelers, Ravens, Bills, Jets, Chiefs, Chargers, Falcons, Texans, Seahawks, Rams, Packers, Vikings, Bears, Lions, Cowboys, Giants, Bengals, Panthers, Buccaneers, Redskins, Jaguars, and the Tenesse Titansl and the Denver Broncos. Thats 26 teams meaning he would start for the Browns, Cardinals, 49ers, Dolphins, Raiders, and the Saints. 5 of those teamshad a top ten pick.
      Tatum Bell will run for 1500 yards next year and Champ Bailey will have 5 INTs, Darius Watts future star mark my words. Watch the middle Al Wilson will hunt you down.

Broncos 31 Packers 24 Super Bowl XXXII

Broncos 34 Falcons 19 Super Bowl XXXIII
      To John Elway I give you a Mile High Salute

THANKS SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by QG2004
        Hey i think that Quentin Griffin is very underrated. I mean this kid is great. I mean if the O-Line was playing like they wore in the middle of the season. And more guys were blocking i think Quentin would be a stud.

No Brainer
        No not great injury prone, emotinial, can't hold on to the ball. Very small and weak. Guys did block for him, but he just dropped the ball costing us the season and making us have to play the Colts. Fumbling the ball on the one yard line which could have cost us the game.
        Tatum Bell will run for 1500 yards next year and Champ Bailey will have 5 INTs, Darius Watts future star mark my words. Watch the middle Al Wilson will hunt you down.

THANKS SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBaliey24
          No not great injury prone, emotinial, can't hold on to the ball. Very small and weak. Guys did block for him, but he just dropped the ball costing us the season and making us have to play the Colts. Fumbling the ball on the one yard line which could have cost us the game.

They blocked well against KC, but the blocking was HORRID against Jacksonville. Yes he was partially at fault for the fumble, but that in NO FREAKIN WAY cost us the season. You are very closed minded and uninformed to make such comments. Did he have a rough stretch after the KC game? Hell yeah he did. That's easy to see. Did he cost us the season? Ridiculous!!! You really should make an attempt at thinking before you post.

I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

I think our most talented back up is Kyle Johnson. I think he could surpass Droughns stats from last year if he got a chance to start at RB.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsolo
              They blocked well against KC, but the blocking was HORRID against Jacksonville. Yes he was partially at fault for the fumble, but that in NO FREAKIN WAY cost us the season. You are very closed minded and uninformed to make such comments. Did he have a rough stretch after the KC game? Hell yeah he did. That's easy to see. Did he cost us the season? Ridiculous!!! You really should make an attempt at thinking before you post.

One nobody hit him he just droped. Two it did cost us because if we would of won, and the season went the same way it did. We would have had a better record against the Jets and would of gotten to play the Chargers and probaly beat them considering the only way they beat us was a left handed pass.

l

THANKS SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by MajikMan7
                I think our most talented back up is Kyle Johnson. I think he could surpass Droughns stats from last year if he got a chance to start at RB.
                Shut up with your stupid running back theorys no ones thinks there correct and there stupid there is a reason he is a backup fullback rather than a starting RB.

THANKS SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBaliey24
                  Shut up with your stupid running back theorys no ones thinks there correct and there stupid there is a reason he is a backup fullback rather than a starting RB.
                  Its all the system. Tyrone Wheatley could run for 1500+ yards in the Bronocs system.

Comment

Its all the system. Tyrone Wheatley could run for 1500+ yards in the Bronocs system.
                    He'd have to have 1250 carries. And that's a assuming he's having the best year of his career. Breaking all his carries for a robust 2 yards a carry. He doesnt have the speed to gain 1500 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                      He'd have to have 1250 carries. And that's a assuming he's having the best year of his career. Breaking all his carries for a robust 2 yards a carry. He doesnt have the speed to gain 1500 yards.
                      Put him behind the Broncos O-line and I bet he does.

Comment

You may be right. I just dont see it.

Comment

Oh I forgot you are talking about Wheatley not Dayne. Wheatley couldnt get 1500 if we played against defenses with 2 man defensive line fronts. He just doesnt have speed to get big gains.

Comment

Absolutely . . .

Originally posted by QG2004

No Brainer
                            Quentin Griffin is miserably underrated. He is very strong, extremely fast, and is full of heart. I just hope he returns to full health. Between him and Bell, we will have two RBs who can score from 99 yards on in.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                              You may be right. I just dont see it.
                              Its the system, chop blocking is the key. Me or you could run for about 500 yards in a season with the broncos.

Comment

Working...
                              X