X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBronco
    *cough cough* Majikowski?

ROTFLMFAO
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

dayne is no different....

Originally posted by pikman
      When you talk about Q, Bell, and Clarrett you are merely speculating. There are very few stats to back you up. MA knows the system, but we need to see where he is after missing an entire season. Dayne, as you eluded to must learn the system, but has put up decent numbers in a lousy system, and is not that old. You really are only backing up what you said with more of "I think so and so is better", no facts young man.

I hope dayne is succesful in the amount time he'll get to play which IMO won't be a lot but the small stats that your basing dayne is not fair. the giants weren't always that bad and when he was part of thunder and lighting with tiki nobody was questioning the o line back then and they went to the super bowl. most of dayne's big stats came from that year. you don't think that as much the giants liked running the ball that if dayne was effective he would have been utilized even more? In the last two years dayne's playing time seem similar to that of player who has been hurt. just like you said that people are speculating on MA having a decent year after his injury your also speculating that dayne has changed his attitude about his weight and still be consistant when he never did that in NY and that's why he was in fassel's dog house.
      you would think that with a change in coaching staff dayne would have benefited in NY but guess again. playing time limited again with a different coach and system. IMO he is just as a big of a mystery as clarrett.
      Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

wow

Originally posted by MajikMan7
        Why? My post is the truth right it down take some notes. The Great Dayne is going to prove me right. I'm so sure of it I'm taking Dayne in the 1st round of my Fantasy football draft.
        Did you go to wisconsin with him or something? there is a little too much optimism for a player who hasn't played up to snuff in the nfl. you can blame that o line all you want but as bad it was tiki still managed 1000+ yards and a pro bowl behind the line. either that line was a little bit better than you thought or tiki is that much better than dayne.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
          No offence young man, but please don't compare what you go through in high school to the life of an NFL back. If you have fear, you should be behind a desk somewhere, not in an NFL backfield. This is what separates NFL players from the normal population.

NFL - Not For Ladies
          Acutally, it IS about the same idea. Of course, NFL linemen, linebackers and safeties are MUCH harder hitters than high-school players, but NFL running backs are MUCH tougher and in better shape, so it evens out. Those RBs might be very tough, but why do you think they don't last long? It must be hard to keep going and some guys can't take the pounding at this level. Dayne could be one of those guys, in which case he'd better get his real estate broker's license ready, cause he's going to need it soon!

Why do you think Marcus Allen is in the Hall of Fame? Because his career lasted over 15 years and for a top RB that's phenomenal.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X