Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver # 7 in NFL team merchandise sales...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver # 7 in NFL team merchandise sales...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2079693

"In team sales, the Eagles were followed by Super Bowl champion New England, runner-up for the second straight year. The rest of the top ten: Pittsburgh, Oakland, Green Bay, Dallas, Denver, Chicago, the Giants and Kansas City."
    2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

Originally posted by DenverFan07
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2079693

"In team sales, the Eagles were followed by Super Bowl champion New England, runner-up for the second straight year. The rest of the top ten: Pittsburgh, Oakland, Green Bay, Dallas, Denver, Chicago, the Giants and Kansas City."

Those teams have been pretty constant in the top 10 for years, for the most part.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Funny you should mention this, because my parents just got back from a trip to vegas, and it's standard procedure when they go to the states to look for broncos stuff for me, and they said it was sold out everywhere down there. We might not be popular with sports writers, but we're popular with fans, and that's what matters.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
      ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
        Funny you should mention this, because my parents just got back from a trip to vegas, and it's standard procedure when they go to the states to look for broncos stuff for me, and they said it was sold out everywhere down there. We might not be popular with sports writers, but we're popular with fans, and that's what matters.
        True, true, true PRBronco. Have you looked into ordering on NFL Shop or the Denver Broncos Online shop? Do they ship outside of the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFan07
          True, true, true PRBronco. Have you looked into ordering on NFL Shop or the Denver Broncos Online shop? Do they ship outside of the USA?
          I don't think they do. I've ordered one thing from the broncos website, but i had to get it mailed to a friend who lives in the states, and he sent it to me, kind of a pain in the butt. I really wanted the caldendar this year! I might have a good hook up now though, my aunt's boyfriend works just across the border, but lives in canada, so he goes back and forth every day and said i can get stuff sent to his office. Sweet!

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
          ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
            I don't think they do. I've ordered one thing from the broncos website, but i had to get it mailed to a friend who lives in the states, and he sent it to me, kind of a pain in the butt. I really wanted the caldendar this year! I might have a good hook up now though, my aunt's boyfriend works just across the border, but lives in canada, so he goes back and forth every day and said i can get stuff sent to his office. Sweet!
            I hear what your saying - I got a 2005 Calander for Christmas Got it proudly displayed in the "Denver Bronco Home Office" at my house

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              Those teams have been pretty constant in the top 10 for years, for the most part.
              Yes...i would suspect those numbers were probably very similiar..except maybe 10 years ago, it was the 49ers up there instead of the patriots.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
              X