Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos 2004 recap on NFL Network just aired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos 2004 recap on NFL Network just aired.

I got goosebumps watching that. If you didn't see it, it's on again at 11:00 P.M. eastern tonight, 12 P.M. eastern tomorrow, and 4 P.M. eastern tomorrow. I recommend you watch that!

First off, Rod was like "In two years, Tatum will be the most dangerous PLAYER in the NFL."

And then the guy at the end was like "The Broncos are always contenders, and they will not stop playing like they are, they will continue to play for superbowl championships. And when the 2005 season dawns, the Broncos will have an orange sun rise."

WOOO!!! I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL GUYS!!!!!
    sigpic

If Tatum is the best player in 2 years, he will demand a big contract and he will be shipped out. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum
      If Tatum is the best player in 2 years, he will demand a big contract and he will be shipped out. Sad but true.
      If Tatum is the best player in 2 years, Shanny will be dumb to trade him and he will be fired and Tatum will get the contract he deserves. Good and true.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey DB fan, thanks a million for the thread. I just tapped it on DVR and went to eat, and when I came back I watched the first two minutes of it then I accidentally deleted it. So I'll just watch it later. Thanks for the times.
        Broncos+Defense=Orange Crush

INPREGNABLE

Comment

I wish I ******* had NFL Network...
          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Omg i missed it!!! I will try and watch it at 11 but i got practice at 630 Am and need my beauty sleep.
            Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum
              You still want him to be the best player in 2 years right? I would rather worry about him developing in to that player. If he does that's a good thing for us.

Comment

It was a great recap..Except the first 3mins of it was kinda depressing (Showed the Colts Playoff Loss and the 3 last minute losses we had during the year)...

I forgot how many freakin' BOMBS Jake Plummer threw last year....HE THROWS ONE HELL OF A PASS!
                2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

Comment

Yes man!!! It was perhaps televisions finest half hour

Seriously, I made my girl sit next to me and watch the recap. When they show only our highlights, we look pretty damned good!
                  "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFan07
                    It was a great recap..Except the first 3mins of it was kinda depressing (Showed the Colts Playoff Loss and the 3 last minute losses we had during the year)...

I forgot how many freakin' BOMBS Jake Plummer threw last year....HE THROWS ONE HELL OF A PASS!
                    Quiet or the IDON'TLIKEJAKEFANCUB gets going and we don't want to get them excited.

I was gonna mention that also, Jake really put the ball on teh money and there was alot of comments about some of teh picks being GREAT defensive plays.

I also wanted to add in all the hi-lites of asshley he caught the ball, only once that he did not fall down after catching the ball.

I had forgot how good "the kid" was. At making catches. Now if we can teach him how to catch and run wow, could be as good as Moss.

I also watched the DEN SAN game just before it as the game of the week.

That was where the anouncers were talking about great defesnsive plays for the picks.
                    Last edited by Jrhampton; 06-09-2005, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                      Quiet or the IDON'TLIKEJAKEFANCUB gets going and we don't want to get them excited.

I was gonna mention that also, Jake really put the ball on teh money and there was alot of comments about some of teh picks being GREAT defensive plays.

I also wanted to add in all the hi-lites of asshley he caught the ball, only once that he did not fall down after catching the ball.

I had forgot how good "the kid" was. At making catches. Now if we can teach him how to catch and run wow, could be as good as Moss.
                      Some of the Jake haters are gone, now. Want me to play devil's advocate?

-----

Comment

I never thought about it before, but I can only think of one Ashley TD where he ran into the endzone. Actually he didn't run, he was showboating against Oakland on monday night in '03. He almost fumbled when Woodson (I think) came up from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                          Some of the Jake haters are gone, now. Want me to play devil's advocate?

-----
                          Trust me the detractors will come crawling out from some rock under another screen name.

You have a sick mind. Did you see the show? With the exception of the beginning few minutes it was great.

Comment

Trust me the detractors will come crawling out from some rock under another screen name.

You have a sick mind. Did you see the show? With the exception of the beginning few minutes it was great.
                            No. I don't have the network.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                              I never thought about it before, but I can only think of one Ashley TD where he ran into the endzone. Actually he didn't run, he was showboating against Oakland on monday night in '03. He almost fumbled when Woodson (I think) came up from behind.

That has been my contetion forever he catches and falls down makes some great circus catches. Not sure if he is not is position or if it is Jake making a bad throw but then all the otehr receivers wuld have to make the samew kind of catches if it was Jake.

Seems to me he focuses on nothing but his hands making the catch and the brains shuts down the legs.

Comment

Working...
                              X