Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colt18

Originally posted by vandal68
    It is nice to hear from a Colts fan with class. I have to say that it has been just opposite with chiefs fans. You guys, with exception to freeney , have been pretty cool. Gotta pull for the Colts for the rest of the year. PLEASE...... beat the PISS out of the chiefs and make them shut the he!! up.

THE VANDAL...........................
    Is'nt that El_ gay Puke a Colts fan too?

Comment

Yep! Good Thread Right Now!

We Bronco fans are Sad, Sad, Sad, wishing our team would have at least done a little better.

But we still LOVE OUR BRONCOS!! We WILL BE BACK!

Everyone in the AFC should be VERY AFRAID NEXT YEAR!!!

Trying to lighten the moment here.

GO BRONCOS!!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the classy post and good luck to the colts. I hope peyton gets his first ring. he has it coming. broncos will be back next year bigger and badder than ever.

Comment

Re: I come in peace

Originally posted by colt18
          Not here to rub it in. Just wanted you guys to know that was absolutely not the real Broncos out there. I think everyone knows that. I for one was very nervous and know that when we face you next year it isnt going to be pretty. Sorry your season had to end like that. Not a good way for a good team to end. Have faith in Plummer. He is a good QB and will lead that team to a lot of wins. Be safe everyone and have a good new year. Sincerely, Aaron
          Listen here you no good, dirty-rotten, 2-timin'.... nahhh just kiddin'! Heheh. Thanks dude for being cool. That was most likely the worst spankin' I've ever witnessed. Kudos to the Colts and Peyton. Hope they go all the way and hand the NFC another superbowl loss.

Comment

Re: Re: Colt18

Originally posted by Broncofanjp

I am not sure I know who you are talking about, but with some *** gay name like that, he might be. misserable puke.

THE VANDAL......................................

Comment

Colt you are a true and classy football fan!!!
              >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
              happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm kinda new here and don't understand why other fans would be here. But Colt, you are a class act. Thank you, your team played extremely well, if not perfect. I wish you the best of luck against KC. Kick their A__.
                KEEP THE FAITH IN THE BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Re: I come in peace

[QUOTE]Originally posted by colt18
                  [B] I for one was very nervous and know that when we face you next year it isnt going to be pretty. Sorry your season had to end like that. Not a good way for a good team to end.

hey, nice post colt18, way to lift our spirits a little. unfortunately though, that was our team out there and they got sent to school with peyton manning as the teacher and professor.
                  congratulations to your team.... talking smack is much more fun than this but your post was kind, thank you man!
                  good luck with the rest of your season and should that manning remain on the field for you guys (cause he's up and down sometimes) you have a real good shot at winning the whole frigin thing.
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                    I don't know who those people were either wearing Bronco uniforms.
                    I would say that the Chiefs defense snuck into the locker room and put on Bronco uniforms...
                    Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: Re: Colt18

Originally posted by Broncofanjp
                      yep. And I tried nicely to say "wait and see" but everyone here was hell bent on being a total a-hole.

So I guess now I can say "see, I told you so."

Also, I distinctly remember saying "the next Broncs game after sunday will be their first preseason game next year." Better luck next season.
                      The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

...I also come in peace and I feel Denver's pain.

The Colts after a decent season last year were humiliated in the play-offs by the Jets 41-0 in New York. So I won't rub your noses in it, those kind of things only come back to haunt later

After being humiliated by the Broncos just 2 weeks ago at home, combined with all the press ripping Dungy & Manning that they couldn't win a play-off game there was more than enough incentive in practice all week leading up to the game.

One of the biggest things that worked to Indy's favor was getting the ball first and scoring on the first drive. This instilled condfidence in the offense to play their game and not play catch-up, and that in turn inspired the defense. Without the turn-overs on Denver's part it could've been a very different game. You guys hung in their until the final gun when they could have very easily laid-down.

The RCA Dome was rocking & loud, the crowd was really into it after a whole week of preparing for it. This didn't help Denver, especially after a couple of early turn-overs.

Denver, don't hang your heads...you've got a team that will have to be contended with next year. I only hope that Sharpe's last game wasn't yesterday in the Dome.

It was fun hanging here and conversing with a few of you, all in the spirit of fun. Sorry for the few classless ones that came here as bad-sports.
                        Last edited by indyracefan; 01-05-2004, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Yep, I agree wholeheartedly. Both of the games against the Broncos I expected to be closely fought shootouts. We as fans live and die inside on gamedays by our teams performance. During the season, its much easier to shake off because there is always next week, but we as Colts fans know your pain, as we have been 1 and done 3 times in the past 4 years in the playoffs. We have sat and brooded all season with nothing but the sting of that last loss. Like most fans, I will run a bit o' smack from time to time, but now is not that time. We know all too well the feelings that come from a game like today, as we have been on the other side of the scenario.

As for EL_Gay the Colt fan, you should know better than that. Just turn the scenario around and say the Colts dominated the Broncos the same way they did us 2 weeks ago. What would you have said to a Bronco fan who came to our boards and said "oooh wait til next time, you haven't seen our real Bronco team, things will be different next time". I imagine they would've been greeted with the same laughter, disdain and smack that you were given.

So do everyone, including yourself, a favor...Stop the obsession and lighten up Francis

Comment

Originally posted by IU Knightmare
                            As for EL_Gay the Colt fan, you should know better than that. Just turn the scenario around and say the Colts dominated the Broncos the same way they did us 2 weeks ago. What would you have said to a Bronco fan who came to our boards and said "oooh wait til next time, you haven't seen our real Bronco team, things will be different next time". I imagine they would've been greeted with the same laughter, disdain and smack that you were given.

So do everyone, including yourself, a favor...Stop the obsession and lighten up Francis
                            Hey, I was cordial when I came here. Seems the user name really set everyone off. Well stick and stones for crying out loud.

I simply went on saying the game they saw 2 weeks ago was not the Colts and it would be different this time around. They all scoffed and threw insults, but I said "it'll be different."

Had the Colts won 2 weeks ago I still woulldnt have been all high and mighty like the Broncos fans. I know good and well its 1 and done, anything can happen, either team can win, although I would hope and think the Colts would win.

They just went on in their little fairytale world, like it would be a repeat performance, like Portis would run for 500 yards and Denver would beat the Colts even worse than last time.

Its time for a little nose rubbin'. They said over and over "no way, not your sorry a$$ team." So they deserve all the insults and gloating we can muster.
                            The real ElGay_7. If you are offended by a user name, get a freaking life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
                              I would say that the Chiefs defense snuck into the locker room and put on Bronco uniforms...
                              Sorry the Chiefs couldn't even put on the horrible defensive performance Denver did yesterday! That was, well it was repulsive.

Comment

So much to comment on & such little time - before work. >sigh<

Originally posted by indyracefan
                                After being humiliated by the Broncos just 2 weeks ago at home, combined with all the press ripping Dungy & Manning that they couldn't win a play-off game there was more than enough incentive in practice all week leading up to the game.
                                Great game from the Colts. You guys definitely had a bunch of motivation and ended up leaving it all on the field. We didn't bother unpacking.

One of the biggest things that worked to Indy's favor was getting the ball first and scoring on the first drive. This instilled condfidence in the offense to play their game and not play catch-up, and that in turn inspired the defense. Without the turn-overs on Denver's part it could've been a very different game. You guys hung in their until the final gun when they could have very easily laid-down.
                                I beg to differ. After Harrison's TD we were done. Should have just advanced the clock to read triple 0's in the fourth and fired the gun.

The RCA Dome was rocking & loud, the crowd was really into it after a whole week of preparing for it. This didn't help Denver, especially after a couple of early turn-overs.
                                Actually, the noise didn't bother us much this time.

Denver, don't hang your heads...you've got a team that will have to be contended with next year. I only hope that Sharpe's last game wasn't yesterday in the Dome.
                                I agree on this one. But I wouldn't want him to stick around one season too long like Marino. Better to hang up the cleats while on top (holding all TE records on the books) than to try and push it one more year.

Comment

Working...
                                X