Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colt18
    replied
    I think the bottom line of all this is, we are all football fans. We all bleed different colors in this crazy, fanatical world of the NFL. I have respect for any fans who care about their team the way Broncos fans do. Thanks for all the well received replies. You are all classy. Not one bad reply. I am confident that the Colts can beat the Chiefs for the Broncos. I have stated before my respect for Ed McCaffrey. I hope to see him again. HE is a Class act in the NFL. Good luck guys and se you next year

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    What a Classy Colt Fan.

I don't know who those people were either wearing Bronco uniforms.

You guys beat the hell out of us and there is no denying that. Good Job.

Good Luck in KC next week and the sign in the stands today that read:
    "Peyton Manning Pey Back Time" made me laugh. Good fan on your side.

Hopefully CYA next year!!!

Leave a comment:

• DenverFanInGB
    replied
    Thanks a lot colt18, that's class. It sucks losing when you are a diehard fan, but i guess we'll have to look ahead already to next season and go all the way! Please roll up on those *****s!!

out

Leave a comment:

• ElGay_7
    replied
    well, I tried to say basically the same thing about the Colts, that the team the Broncos played 2 weeks ago wasnt the real Colts team, and basically all anyone here did was ridicule me.

Leave a comment:

• Denver#1
    replied
    Thanks a lot Colts18, you've earned my respect. I'll be rooting for the Colts for the rest of this season!

Leave a comment:

• Broncofanjp
    replied
    Re: I come in peace

Originally posted by colt18
    Not here to rub it in. Just wanted you guys to know that was absolutely not the real Broncos out there. I think everyone knows that. I for one was very nervous and know that when we face you next year it isnt going to be pretty. Sorry your season had to end like that. Not a good way for a good team to end. Have faith in Plummer. He is a good QB and will lead that team to a lot of wins. Be safe everyone and have a good new year. Sincerely, Aaron
    Now that makes me want to root for the Colts. Even though the sting of the loss is still fresh. Just hope they left something in the tank for those Damm Chiefs!

Leave a comment:

• rt3406pak
    replied
    colts 18-

That's class...

Good luck to Peyton! He's earned the right as have the rest of the colts to compete for the top honors!

See you next year...

Leave a comment:

• FloridaBroncoFn
    replied
    Now that Broncos are Out Good Luck to Colts

Thanks for a kind statement about a team we love around here. I have utmost respect for Tony Dungy and for Peyton Manning and the Colts. That was a tough loss 2 weeks ago and your team studied the films, found the solutions to do what they did tonight. I am a very long-time Bronco Fan. I have also lived in Tampa Bay area for the past 20 years. I don't like to take too much away from John Gruden and last year's edition of the Bucs but I still think they won with Tony's team. I have wondered how long it would take for Indy to reach that level with Dungy and it hasn't taken long.

Back to tonight! I wanted the Broncos to repeat what they did 2 weeks ago but knew it was unlikely. I didn't want the Colts to do their job so well but they did and I congratulate you.

I told my wife before the game that if the Colts beat the Broncos tonight, they would have my support through the rest of the playoffs. I have to admit that right after the game, I wasn't feeling too good about saying that (what a humiliating game!!!). But, as the emotions settle a little bit, I am back to my original thinking. I wish the Colts the best in the remaining games. GO COLTS against KC!

Here's hoping the "REAL BRONCOS" are back soon!

Leave a comment:

• ol' number 7
    replied
    Very Classy

Once again, you're right. Thank you for your courtesy.

I am really happy for the Colts. They have waited a long time for this, just like the Broncos dream team, and Elway did. I will be rooting for the Colts to go the rest of the way.

Good Luck.

PS Please nock the snot out of Kansas City for us next week.

Leave a comment:

• DPAC88
    replied
    anyways good luck

Leave a comment:

• DPAC88
    replied
    Yup it wasnt the real broncos, and those imposters picked a great time to come in

Leave a comment:

• KG21
    replied
    Re: I come in peace

Originally posted by colt18
    Not here to rub it in. Just wanted you guys to know that was absolutely not the real Broncos out there. I think everyone knows that. I for one was very nervous and know that when we face you next year it isnt going to be pretty. Sorry your season had to end like that. Not a good way for a good team to end. Have faith in Plummer. He is a good QB and will lead that team to a lot of wins. Be safe everyone and have a good new year. Sincerely, Aaron

thanks alot and your right!

Leave a comment:

• colt18
    started a topic I come in peace

I come in peace

Working...
X