X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by ElGay_7
    Colts fans are the nicest bunch aren't we?

Actually of all the fans who came to "visit", the Colts fans gave me the least amount of trouble, by far. That doesn't mean that you don't have blockheads, but maybe that midwestern no-nonsense ethic keeps it to a minimum. Or maybe, on average, you have a much more laid back view on life.

Leave a comment:

• ElGay_7
    replied
    Colts fans are the nicest bunch aren't we?

Lets all gather 'round, hold hands and sing:

"Kum Ba Ya my Lord, kum ba ya.....
    Oh Lord, kum ba ya"

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    Originally posted by Colt45
    Wanted to chime in with Colt18. There are teams it's easy to hate. The Broncos are not among them. Classy people, classy organization. We just had one of those unreal days. Things look bright in Denver though. Keep your chins up. Remember, we lost 41-0 to the Jets last year and came back. You will too.
    I appreciate the mercy colts fans

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Colt45
    replied
    Wanted to chime in with Colt18. There are teams it's easy to hate. The Broncos are not among them. Classy people, classy organization. We just had one of those unreal days. Things look bright in Denver though. Keep your chins up. Remember, we lost 41-0 to the Jets last year and came back. You will too.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Yep. I tried telling you blockheads a billion times before the game this one would be different but no one would even consider anything other than another Broncs blowout of the Colts.

Live and learn and listen to Colts fans next time.

Btw, woody paige (?) had the best line ever in his column:

Plummer will never be the next Elway as long as there is a Manning in the league, and pretty soon there will be 2 Mannings.

Now that's cold!!
    Wait wait wait...I said that kiddingly...but don't call me a blockhead =)

Leave a comment:

• ElGay_7
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange
    ElGay_7: You already told us this billions of time.
    Yep. I tried telling you blockheads a billion times before the game this one would be different but no one would even consider anything other than another Broncs blowout of the Colts.

Live and learn and listen to Colts fans next time.

Btw, woody paige (?) had the best line ever in his column:

Plummer will never be the next Elway as long as there is a Manning in the league, and pretty soon there will be 2 Mannings.

Now that's cold!!

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    well, I tried to say basically the same thing about the Colts, that the team the Broncos played 2 weeks ago wasnt the real Colts team, and basically all anyone here did was ridicule me.
    ElGay_7: You already told us this billions of time.

Leave a comment:

• Colorado Slayer
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words. Just have 1 thing to say---KICK THE #$%@ OUT OF THE CHEFS!! GO PEYTON!

Leave a comment:

• newguy
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Nice thread, really. I will be routing for the Colts. My reasoning is simple, if the Colts win the SB at least we can say we got beat by the Champs, and of course, how can I possibly route for the Chiefs, I think my heart would stop.

Good luck Colts........
    That's actually the only thing that made me feel better in 2000. Well, that and the fact that the Ravens beat the Raiders too

Leave a comment:

• OZZ
    replied
    Nice thread.

Go Colts. This is the year.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Nice thread, really. I will be routing for the Colts. My reasoning is simple, if the Colts win the SB at least we can say we got beat by the Champs, and of course, how can I possibly route for the Chiefs, I think my heart would stop.

Good luck Colts........

Leave a comment:

• BRONCO @ BIRTH
    replied
    Re: I come in peace

Originally posted by colt18
    Not here to rub it in. Just wanted you guys to know that was absolutely not the real Broncos out there. I think everyone knows that. I for one was very nervous and know that when we face you next year it isnt going to be pretty. Sorry your season had to end like that. Not a good way for a good team to end. Have faith in Plummer. He is a good QB and will lead that team to a lot of wins. Be safe everyone and have a good new year. Sincerely, Aaron
    I WILL BE CHEERING FOR THE COLTS ALL THE WAY. I HATE THE QUIEFS, PLUS THE COLTS ARE THE GOOD GUYS AND PAYTON MANNING WAS MY FANTASY FOOTBALL QB. HE GOT ME A LOT OF POINTS THROUGH OUT THE SEASON.

GOOD LUCK AND GO ALL THE WAY!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheGlue Factory
    replied
    So much to comment on & such little time - before work. >sigh<

Originally posted by indyracefan
    After being humiliated by the Broncos just 2 weeks ago at home, combined with all the press ripping Dungy & Manning that they couldn't win a play-off game there was more than enough incentive in practice all week leading up to the game.
    Great game from the Colts. You guys definitely had a bunch of motivation and ended up leaving it all on the field. We didn't bother unpacking.

One of the biggest things that worked to Indy's favor was getting the ball first and scoring on the first drive. This instilled condfidence in the offense to play their game and not play catch-up, and that in turn inspired the defense. Without the turn-overs on Denver's part it could've been a very different game. You guys hung in their until the final gun when they could have very easily laid-down.
    I beg to differ. After Harrison's TD we were done. Should have just advanced the clock to read triple 0's in the fourth and fired the gun.

The RCA Dome was rocking & loud, the crowd was really into it after a whole week of preparing for it. This didn't help Denver, especially after a couple of early turn-overs.
    Actually, the noise didn't bother us much this time.

Denver, don't hang your heads...you've got a team that will have to be contended with next year. I only hope that Sharpe's last game wasn't yesterday in the Dome.
    I agree on this one. But I wouldn't want him to stick around one season too long like Marino. Better to hang up the cleats while on top (holding all TE records on the books) than to try and push it one more year.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierce
    I would say that the Chiefs defense snuck into the locker room and put on Bronco uniforms...
    Sorry the Chiefs couldn't even put on the horrible defensive performance Denver did yesterday! That was, well it was repulsive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X