No announcement yet.

What to do with Deltha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shanny cost the game with his pathetic handling of the clock...he simply has no idea what to do. Belichick is a genius. Read this...
    http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...742984,00.html
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I disagree. The coaching staff DID have a bad night...dont get me wrong...but players have to make plays and they didnt. If Lelie catches that 3rd down pass....if we put some pressure on Brady...if we make a tackle on the screen plays during the final drive...Deltha gets beat AGAIN....you cant pin all of those things on Shanahan.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
      Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
      Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

The coaching was horrible!! How many times did the defense have no clue where to go on coverage? Numerous times. Punting twice on 4 and short inside of the 35 is just weak, plain and simple. If we convert that we can run out the clock. And what is up with special teams...Thank God middlebrooks made an awesome play on that kick return.

Sure the players missed some plays, but that is going to happen. But a coach missing a play should never happen, they have time to think about it, not react as it happens. Shanny goofed at least four times in this game, that is not worth $5 million a year. Give me Belichick anyday.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Hindsight is 20/20 especially where coaching is concerned. You can second guess every single decision a coach makes. If Shanahan runs Portis at the end and doesnt get it, we all say we went too conservative and should have thrown. If we try the field goal and miss, or go for the first down and dont get it, we say he should have punted why did he give up such good field position?
          Players have to make plays. The coach cant make the plays for you.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
          Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.

Comment

Thank You

Denver's play calling put your hurting defense in a bad position. Those who can't see that do not know anything about football. The defense forced two turnovers, and the offensive play calling gave the game away!

Comment

The 350 passing yards the defense gave up was all due to "being put in a bad position"? Wow....yeah I guess you dont know much about football...

Comment

The players did their part in contributing to the loss each CB got burned once, deltha played the better game than the starters. herndon looked to slow to keep up and walls looked like a fool on a double move. deltha just got beat on a good throw
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

350 yards

Coaching gave up 350 yards, If you know your corners get burnt, why put them in man to man with no safety help over the top.

Comment

I agree there should have been safety help but a CB never supposed to get burnt like walls and kelly did! whats the point of playin?
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: 350 yards

Originally posted by DavisMVP
                      Coaching gave up 350 yards, If you know your corners get burnt, why put them in man to man with no safety help over the top.
                      Youre high. The secondary played zone most of the evening. They went to man only once the Pats were inside the 20 which most teams do.

Comment

Re: Re: 350 yards

Originally posted by thesaint
                        Youre high. The secondary played zone most of the evening. They went to man only once the Pats were inside the 20 which most teams do.
                        No he isn't. If you are going to play zone you have to have pressure, which besides trevor and a couple of plays was non-existant. Any QB with time can sit back and wait for the receivers to find the open spots and throw it to them.

You too Cutler.

Comment

So youre saying we should have blitzed every play? What happened to getting pressure from our front four? I suppose thats the coaches fault too?

Comment

Youre telling me our defensive scheme is suddenly bad? Its been good all year up to this point. What changed? Or could it be our players just didnt play very well last night, and the Pats made some plays?

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint
                              So youre saying we should have blitzed every play? What happened to getting pressure from our front four? I suppose thats the coaches fault too?
                              No we shouldn't have blitzed every play, but we defintely should have mixed things up. Belichick made adjustments at halftime and stopped our offense cold in the second half. Coyer and Shanny didn't make adjustments and our defense got burned. That is the coaching staff's fault. It is during halftime when a brilliant coach comes through. They know what changes to make and don't need a week to determine what needs to be done. That is one thing I have noticed about Shanny, he just doesn't make in game adjustments.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Bye Week

Broncos need to take a vacation and start the second half of the season like there record is 0-0. Maybe then they can focus and win some games.

Comment

Working...
                                X