Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Mikey did the right thing letting delta go cause he was a head case in DEN.

Cost us as much as or more than he produced.

Who's fault was that? Delta's only he could not keep his head into the game. Made great play and still be celebrating when someone would burn him for a TD or long gainer.

Should Mikey had more patience with him I'm not sure that he could have done more for him.

When it was obvious to everyone that he could not be trusted one on one covering someone, he was offered a chance to be productive as a WR and return guy.

He was spectacular at whatever he did, making four picks in the KC game (the only reason IMHO that he was picked for the pro bowl) or running back returns and getting toasted as a CB.

While he has a bunch of picks I have to wonder how many times someone toasted him on passes received.

Glad he plays well for someone else and hope to God he never wants to come back.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    OMG WTF? Why is this thread surfacing? O'Neal is a very good Bengal now.

Leave a comment:

• Cugel
    replied
    This thread was by no means the worst example of Deltha bashing. There were a many more such threads all saying that Deltha was a bust. They were all wrong.

Now people are saying that Lennie Walls is a bust because Shanahan cut him. Might want to re-think that one.

The more things change. . . .

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Originally posted by The|Snake#16
    Does your computer have a 2 year delay when you post?

a pentium one with a 28k dialup modem!

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    I'm guessing the relation it has with the tough loss against NE.. when O'Neal muffed the punt. Thats the only time NE beat us with Brady.... and their last.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    no, he's just a retard

Leave a comment:

• The|Snake#16
    replied
    Originally posted by cdawg1001
    we should trade him to the bengals to move up in the first round and draft dj williams, i think
    Does your computer have a 2 year delay when you post?

Leave a comment:

• sbutk
    replied
    Originally posted by cdawg1001
    we should trade him to the bengals to move up in the first round and draft dj williams, i think

What is the point of resurrecting this old post?

Leave a comment:

• cdawg1001
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PatsFAN77
    replied
    You guys are being a little Harsh on Shanny. I was at the game and that crowd went NUTS when the Bronco's punted and stuck us on our 1 yard line. If O'Neil fields that Punt and Bronco's can make a first down or atleast give the Pats some miserable field position for the last drive......you would have won the game.

Your players didn't execute.

Leave a comment:

• SaskBronco
    replied
    Deltha O'Neal Must Go

There is nothing left to say after those two plays last night (Free Kick, Winning TD), His stay is at an end. Shannie, you must listen, two thirds of your team(D, and Speacial Teams) are being hurt by this one Player (I use that term with a lot of sarcasim). I cringe everytime he come into the game.

Leave a comment:

• DavisMVP
    replied
    Bye Week

Broncos need to take a vacation and start the second half of the season like there record is 0-0. Maybe then they can focus and win some games.

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Originally posted by thesaint
    So youre saying we should have blitzed every play? What happened to getting pressure from our front four? I suppose thats the coaches fault too?
    No we shouldn't have blitzed every play, but we defintely should have mixed things up. Belichick made adjustments at halftime and stopped our offense cold in the second half. Coyer and Shanny didn't make adjustments and our defense got burned. That is the coaching staff's fault. It is during halftime when a brilliant coach comes through. They know what changes to make and don't need a week to determine what needs to be done. That is one thing I have noticed about Shanny, he just doesn't make in game adjustments.

Leave a comment:

• thesaint
    replied
    Youre telling me our defensive scheme is suddenly bad? Its been good all year up to this point. What changed? Or could it be our players just didnt play very well last night, and the Pats made some plays?

Leave a comment:

• thesaint
    replied
    So youre saying we should have blitzed every play? What happened to getting pressure from our front four? I suppose thats the coaches fault too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X