Nice Season Anyway Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Season Anyway Broncos

Good job! Broncos we love ya anyway. Ya ran into a man on a mission/buzzsaw. Manning must fulfill his legacey. Im hoping we can build on this season!!

I agree. With the injuries, schedule and overall toughness of the AFC I think they did pretty good. Disappointing they played so poorly yesterday, we all know they are better than that but we always have the glory of '97 and '98 to fall back on.

Comment

For the number of injuries that the team suffered during the year we had a very successfull season. However, it will always show up with an a little star next to that humiliating playoff loss. I hope they look at the game films and decide they want a defense that is aggressive and attacking. I can't stand watching a team get ripped that bad on defense. It is one thing to get drilled by a team when you are blitzing and moving, but to stand around and watch receivers run right past you is sickening. If we could change our defensive scheme to a totally dominating pressure defense and therefore even the balance of our "we'll just outscore you" mentallity, then we have a chance to regain the dominance of the late 90's.

Comment

Hats off to Peyton Manning and the Colts, great win for you guys yesterday. Hopefully you will go into Arrowhead next weekend and do the same to the Chefs, best of luck to all the colt fans out there.

Comment

I think we have a lot to look forward to next season. I think we have a good QB who is only going to get better, did a lot for us in his first season, so much more mobile than Greise. Obviously yesterday was murderous. But still, I'm opptomistic...Go Broncos!
          I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
            I think we have a lot to look forward to next season. I think we have a good QB who is only going to get better, did a lot for us in his first season, so much more mobile than Greise. Obviously yesterday was murderous. But still, I'm opptomistic...Go Broncos!
            Ih yea...we should do well next season.....now that the youngsters got a taste of the playoffs...theyw ill come back for more.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON!!

WELL GET EM!! Shanny Needs to turn his attention back to the offense!!!! Full Time!!!

Comment

Hopefully nex year we can prove all those who dont believe in us, wrong, and prove to them that shanny can win a play off game w/o elway

Comment

Dudes, I've been a Bronco fan for most of my life, but yesterday was embarassing. It didnt help that I was surrounded by non believers, but s**t that sucked. I thought it would be a hard fought win, I never imagined we'd forget to show up. I'm a bit disheartened right now, but looking forward to next season- Shannon... please stay!!!!

By the way, being in So. Arizona, I got to see Jake play here, and met him at a clinic, was not at all happy that we picked him up, but found myself liking him despite myself...

anyway, here's to a good season, and a better one next yr.
                  weda

Comment

yup this is day 1......one down about 170 to go.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i hear ya ... its gonna be along 7mths till the preseason ... but i am happy we made the playoff's .... im sure we build on this year and go deeper into the post season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
                        I could'nt have said it any better myself!
                        "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Hopefully by the pre season Shanny has made the adjustments that we need to make the broncos an even more dangerous team
                          Last edited by DPAC88; 01-05-2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Im a happy Bronco fan.

Yes, its been said but, I can remember looking back at the Bears loss- 99% of us didnt even think we were goin to make the playoffs but, we did. With 2 massive losses to our linebacker core-numerous injurys and Plummer being out for 4 weeks + the PLayoff game, Im happy and proud weve come this far - so soon after the Griese years. Looking forward to next year!

Comment

I'd have been happier if we had won for a few more weeks.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X