No announcement yet.

Nice Season Anyway Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be happy in a month or so, after the pain and shock wear off.

Comment

We had a better season than last season with [email protected] [email protected]@ Griese! Thank you Jake!

Comment

We have nothing to hold our heads about, we had a great season with everything we had to deal with. For the most part we need to stay healthy, its killing us, oh yea and get rid of Gardner, he doesnt have the desire to play the game like he use to.

Comment

I am glad that we made it to the playoffs, but I will never be happy that we lost! I am still pissed off!

Comment

I had to use a pillow to stop the bleeding after that Indy game. Man did I get ripped a new one after going back to work. Luckily only one person still had a team left in the playoffs.

Comment

There's something about "the end" of this year that doesn't seem quite as painful as years past. Sure, we were hammered on the last game we played, and that sucks, but couple the way we surpassed most peoples' expectations with the very positive outlook for the future and it's not so bad.

I friend of mine (a recent Bronco convert) was a lot more upset than I was while watching the Indy game. I told him of the 80's Superbowl demolitions and how much worse it is for your team to get that close, AND THEN get blown away.

Yeah, it sucks to lose, but the phrase, "There's always next year." means more to me now. We'll be back!
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Re: Im a happy Bronco fan.

Originally posted by jocool
                Looking forward to next year!
                That's all you can do, when your team gets crushed in the 1st round!!
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

There will always be a little pang of pain remembering how this season ended. A pang that doesn't quite smart like Elway's first 3 SB and the AFC championship against the Bills (3 TDs in 90 seconds scored on us!) We had that game wrapped up until they whipped off 21 in the fourth!

Comment

Re: Re: Im a happy Bronco fan.

Originally posted by dhall26
                    That's all you can do, when your team gets crushed in the 1st round!!
                    you'll get yours soon enough. soon enough.

that being said, i'm happy with the say the year went. obviously i'd be more happy if we were still in it, but still happy to get this far.
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk
                    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Im a happy Bronco fan.

Originally posted by mattos
                      i'm happy with the say the year went. obviously i'd be more happy if we were still in it, but still happy to get this far.
                      Yeah, you Bronco fans have a lot to be proud of. True, your team had a bit of a slump mid-season, but Broncos will always be a good team! The Broncos played their hearts out all season, and earned a playoff trip. True, they got beat in the first round, but they still earned the right to be recognized as a good team.

Comment

Working...
                      X