Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Good job Broncos (Notice I come in peace and did not say the D word)! But this good season comes to an end, I would like to say thank you to my TRUE Bronco Fans for making this a great year of discussion and smack talk. We kept the Raiders down and that was great. I really think you did a good job this year, and not to be arrogant or anything, but we'll put it on the COLTS for you! But to my TRUE Bronc fans, good luck and have a great year! Enjoy football as so many of you do, continue to take PRIDE in your team! TO MY TRUE FANS and FRIENDS

Return of the Lobster
    African Orange
    Jared the Mod
    BCOLLIN The Essayist
    The Poo Factory
    Mount n Foam
    Elway the Mod
    Jalapeno Bomber the Mod
    Rascal
    COOL STOOL
    Ozzy
    and Orange n Poo

The Rest of You are Donkey Wagoners and I have no respect for you, all that talk of Super Bowl and now what? Now you'll be watching someone else in it! I guess its time for all of you to go get your EAGLES jerseys ready!

Booher, Greatest4Ever, The Saint and the Rest of you Chumps!

ITS BEEN A GREAT FOOTBALL YEAR!! HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU TRUE BRONCO FANS SOON!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

dhall, dont tell me your leaving, you have to stay at least till the season is over............I want to be able to talk much crap to you when the Chiefs lose

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      dhall, dont tell me your leaving, you have to stay at least till the season is over............I want to be able to talk much **** to you when the Chiefs WIN
      Thanks, I know we will! I appreciate that! And yes, I will remain here forever!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

My True Broco Fans Where Are You?
        [QUOTE]

Comment

I'm looking forward to facing the Chiefs next year. Will you take any break from this site in the summer midgot?
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
            I'm looking forward to facing the Chiefs next year. Will you take any break from this site in the summer midgot?
            NO
            [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
              Sorry. Worked late last night. I'm here.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

The Rest of You are Donkey Wagoners and I have no respect for you, all that talk of Super Bowl and now what? Now you'll be watching someone else in it! I guess its time for all of you to go get your EAGLES jerseys ready!

Booher, Greatest4Ever, The Saint and the Rest of you Chumps!

How did I get included on the list, DHall? Just because I dont come in here and try to pad my posts, Im still well over 500. I was here long before you, and will continue to be long after youve gone.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Im here, i will always love My Broncos no matter what its like a marriage through the good times and bad, sometimes you dont like them to much but you will always love them!!!
                  >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
                  happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Re: Re: To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Hey Jay....still around and we will be around till we get bored or the Internet gets attacked by invaders from mars.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: Re: To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                      Hey Jay....still around and we will be around till we get bored or the Internet gets attacked by invaders from mars.
                      Which may just happen, if they think that we just invaded them. Those pictures were cool as hell to look at last night.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: Re: To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Originally posted by thesaint
                        How did I get included on the list, DHall? Just because I dont come in here and try to pad my posts, Im still well over 500. I was here long before you, and will continue to be long after youve gone.
                        Saint, you weren't the one I was thinking of, Sorry man, I know you're a hell of a fan! Have a good new year, and I will be here!! See ya man!
                        [QUOTE]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Originally posted by Jared
                          Those pictures were cool as hell to look at last night.
                          I'm pretty sure that was just someplace in Arizona.
                          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'm here... Just trying to make all the rounds. Ya... Ya know, I just can't be to disappointed when, like you said, we kept the Raiders down. Maybe if we make it to the Playoffs next year, we'll actually show up. Oh well. Better luck next year.

Comment

I'm here in spirit. My body is still recovering from the alcohol abuse it took yesterday. The nice lady at the bar was nice enough to not cut me off. Had to walk back there this morning to pick up my car.

Comment

Working...
                              X