Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

__________________________________________________ __
    I guess its time for all of you to go get your EAGLES jerseys ready!

Does any of my fellow Bronco's fans own a Eagles jersey?
    "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by al_wilson_fan
      I guess its time for all of you to go get your EAGLES jerseys ready!

Does any of my fellow Bronco's fans own a Eagles jersey?
      No, but i've got a green polo you can have.....

I actually picked the Eagles in pre season to make it to the Super Bowl against Tennessee; however, I've revised that to N.E and Philly in what I think will be a low scoring game with NE coming out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoforlife
        No, but i've got a green polo you can have.....

I actually picked the Eagles in pre season to make it to the Super Bowl against Tennessee; however, I've revised that to N.E and Philly in what I think will be a low scoring game with NE coming out on top.
        more than anything i wanted a broncos/eagles SB, despite the fact that my boyfriend and i would be at war with each other...but oh well. i'd like to see the eagles make it there though. i could see them playing NE too, that would be a good game.
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

IM HERE IM TRUE BLUE BRONCO FAN MAN I HATE TIME DIFFERANCES..........no i dont have an eagles jersey i have two broncos and one miami jersey that has a connection to denver GRIESE's #14
          2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
            My True Broco Fans Where Are You?
            i'm here & was here y-day as well, but i'm 2 hours behind most, so it was late & i was tired & very pissed at what i saw, but i will never give up on my broncos & by the way it was difficult waking up & putting on my bronco jacket but i did it cause i love them no matter what & will be in agony for the next 6 or 7 months til we get back to action.
            sigpic

Comment

Invitation was lost in the mail...

It's been fun sparring with you....

still gonna call you Dhull though.

Good luck next week, your team has had a nice run thisyear.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

new but old

I don't think you can really rate a fan by the number of posting on this message board. (I'd have that opinion since I'm new to it). I really don't feel that I have to justify my fan status to anybody, I am what I am, what I've always been and what I'll continue to be, a Broncos fan.

Furthermore, there was a lot of good in this season and a lot of questions answered about Plummer, Lelie, and Portis. They all have bright future's and our star is just starting to rise. This will be Plummer's second season in our offense, and now has a full understanding of the playbook. Once we get our defense healthy again, use our #1 on a playmaker (vice someone spent on the inactive sqaud for 15 games.....Foster..) I'm already getting the itch to start haunting the draft lists for future players....

Comment

Hey, dhead, I hope you enjoy getting chased around the boards, bucause as I started last week, anytime/everytime I'm on, I will look for your possts, disspel each/every claim of yours and crap on your unintelligent puke that oozes from your stinky fingers.
                  With any luck, I'll get a tag-team going of other "offended" Bronco fans and make your time on this board a living NIGHTMARE!!
                  Pleasant dreams, troll......

PS Hey, dhead, answer any troll poll lately??? hahahahahahha
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I'm here finally. I had a busy day today so just because I wasnt here earlier doesnt mean I am a bandwagoner because I am not. I wore my Bronco hat all day today and got talked shi*t to all day. It was unbelievable at how much crap everyone talked. When the Broncos would lose a regular season game I would get a few remarks but today was unreal. Anyway great year everyone, its been alot of fun talking to all of you. I know I wasnt that well known around here but I have been here since September. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: To the True Orange and Blues, the rest aren't here anyway!

Good job Broncos (Notice I come in peace and did not say the D word)! But this good season comes to an end, I would like to say thank you to my TRUE Bronco Fans for making this a great year of discussion and smack talk. We kept the Raiders down and that was great. I really think you did a good job this year, and not to be arrogant or anything, but we'll put it on the COLTS for you! But to my TRUE Bronc fans, good luck and have a great year! Enjoy football as so many of you do, continue to take PRIDE in your team! TO MY TRUE FANS and FRIENDS

Return of the Lobster
                      African Orange
                      Jared the Mod
                      BCOLLIN The Essayist
                      The Poo Factory
                      Mount n Foam
                      Elway the Mod
                      Jalapeno Bomber the Mod
                      Rascal
                      COOL STOOL
                      Ozzy
                      and Orange n Poo

The Rest of You are Donkey Wagoners and I have no respect for you, all that talk of Super Bowl and now what? Now you'll be watching someone else in it! I guess its time for all of you to go get your EAGLES jerseys ready!

Booher, Greatest4Ever, The Saint and the Rest of you Chumps!

ITS BEEN A GREAT FOOTBALL YEAR!! HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU TRUE BRONCO FANS SOON!!
                      And a big finger in the air to you too, Midget. Not putting me on your list.....
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Hiding. Good luck with the Colts - you'll need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                          Invitation was lost in the mail...

It's been fun sparring with you....

still gonna call you Dhull though.

Good luck next week, your team has had a nice run thisyear.
                          Elway, just like the real horseface, you've got a lot of class! Be good man! Cya around
                          [QUOTE]
                          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

it' sad but people WANT to be on Jaron's A list.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                              I'm here finally. I had a busy day today so just because I wasnt here earlier doesnt mean I am a bandwagoner because I am not. I wore my Bronco hat all day today and got talked shi*t to all day. It was unbelievable at how much crap everyone talked. When the Broncos would lose a regular season game I would get a few remarks but today was unreal. Anyway great year everyone, its been alot of fun talking to all of you. I know I wasnt that well known around here but I have been here since September. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
                              I wore my Bronco sweater all day too, and when people gave me **** i just told them hey, they are my team and right now is when i have to show them the most support, and surprisingly i didnt that much crap. But people can be so stupid about it. Good for you for still showing you love them.
                              >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
                              happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X