Did Dan Neil throw this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoDenver
    easy on your high horse there chef fans. in answer to the post though, no i dont think Dan threw the game. Dan's great on that line and had a really pumped up defense to deal with. maybe some calls were bad, they probably werent but he did what he had to to safe guard Jake, Clinton and the rest of the team on the offensive side of the ball.
    i dont think anyone "threw" the game, but our defense sure didnt play like the "number 1 ranked run defsnse in the nfl," and the "number 7 pass." we never should have layed down against green bay, i said that last Monday... if there's one thing thats a MUST NOT DO, its walk into the playoff's having lost all your momentum.
    if denver played the starters it would have been one of them to reciee the concussion. it was smart not to risk it. we didnt lose today because of the momentum change, nobody even remembered the packer game. our defense was in cover 2 and THATS why we were torched. just a dumb move by coyer to call cover 2 against the best WR in the league.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

sorry, i didnt know you were able to foresee who gets concussions and who doesnt before games even start. apparently your opinion's the most important thing on this website so go ahead and post, post away.
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
        sorry, i didnt know you were able to foresee who gets concussions and who doesnt before games even start. apparently your opinion's the most important thing on this website so go ahead and post, post away.
        im just sayin that momentum thing is overrated. Losing a game one week ago doesnt affect the following week. Our offensive players were rested and didnt disappoint for the most part(except penalties), but it was the defense, who did NOT rest, that blew the game. so i dont think the fact that the offensive players sat the packer game out had anything to do with the loss at indy.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          im just sayin that momentum thing is overrated. Losing a game one week ago doesnt affect the following week. Our offensive players were rested and didnt disappoint for the most part(except penalties), but it was the defense, who did NOT rest, that blew the game. so i dont think the fact that the offensive players sat the packer game out had anything to do with the loss at indy.
          cool, cool, cool.... opinion noted. penalties did hurt us man, thats for sure. in my opinion, i think peyton being on fire, regardless of what defense he played yesterday, put a big huge stop sign on our team. he put up way too many points, way too early and that forced us to abandon our run game. without our run game, we're just another team in the nfl. our run game got us where we are and them colts took it away from us in the first 15 minutes.
          in my opinion though lava... and you may not agree, i think momentum is a factor in every single football game, i wish we wouldnt have let green bay tear us apart last week. maybe im wrong, so be it... oh well, we'll give 'em hell next year! but hey.. when you non-Bronco fans see me still wearing my jerseys.. dont even try to talk sh*t... we bread to be loyal!
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

This CHEFS fan needs to take a hike...does anybody remember a block in the back that never got called in KC...Well I do you chicken #[email protected]&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X