Grade Jake WildCard Playoff vs Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grade Jake WildCard Playoff vs Colts

OK all of Jakes "regular season" performance equated to average grade around "A- to A" depending on how you look @ it. (someone could really get ALL the stats and decipher it for real if wanted)

Anyway He Did EXCELLENT for his first season as a BRONCO!!!

Now for WildCard Weekend vs da Colts:
    Jake went 23 of 30 for 181 yards, 1 TD, & 2 INTS + rushed for a few yards too.

I wasn't happy with the game but I don't think it's Jakes fault. The team fell apart early in secondary pass coverage BIG TIME.

So he threw a few pics, he started to panic just like the coverage did only it was later in the game and all was already lost.

He gets a "C-" for not letting go completely and still trying right up to the end. He's not used to the playoffs yet, tis only his 2nd time @ it and he's now 1-2 in those games so give him a few more years with this Broncos team that Makes the Playoffs!

He had a GREAT season... GO Jake "the Snake"!!!

& do more of that SNAKE stuff in next seasons playoffs
    A
    0.00%
    B
    15.00%
    B-
    7.50%
    C+
    7.50%
    C
    17.50%
    C-
    17.50%
    D
    7.50%
    D-
    2.50%
    F
    12.50%
    Jake IS & Will Be Da Man for a long time to come...
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

He was 23/30 and those two picks weren't what he deserved. He never gave up unlike the D who gave up after 5 minutes.I rate him B.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

yeah, he never gave up. Thank you Jake for fighting. Thanks Rod Smith, Shannon, CP, QG...for not quitting. They showed class in not quitting even when they were down.

Comment

Jake yes threw some picks.

On the otherhand where was Ashley on that pick and where was he the whole game?

We do not have a second or third receiver that we can count on and that will not help Jake.

We need to get Jake some weapons and hope Shannon comes back.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
          Jake yes threw some picks.

On the otherhand where was Ashley on that pick and where was he the whole game?

We do not have a second or third receiver that we can count on and that will not help Jake.

We need to get Jake some weapons and hope Shannon comes back.
          b4e:

You're right...but the defense did not let the offense execute! I think the offseason, expect a free agent aquisition....Keyshawn?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Isn't Terrell Owens a free agent??

Bitter Cardinal fans are all aflutter over Jake's loss yesterday. They are nearly orgasmic, thinking they've been ultimately vindicated.

What a bunch of wankers.
            Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

I'm sure that's all the Cardinal fans have to cheer for.
              "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

Why in the world would you want either Johnson or Owens? Nothing but distractions and make the average fan hate the Broncos.

Comment

Since we need a wr and we alredy got jake from the crads tink we can get Boldin?lol

Comment

Maybe we can trade up in the draft and pick up Roy Williams from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by DPAC88
                      Since we need a wr and we alredy got jake from the crads tink we can get Boldin?lol
                      LMAO

Thats not too far featched either, I'm willing to bet good money that the Cards will deal him within the next couple of years regardless. He's too good for the team (& worth Big $$$) = trade him FAST (Bidwell Mentality)

Comment

I gave Jake a B- but that is low. The only good thing that I can picture coming from a loudmouthed WR is more media attention.
                        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

it is a team game and since he is a part of the team F...
                          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                            it is a team game and since he is a part of the team F...
                            Agree. The whole team deserves an F, Jake included. He had a great season, but it didn't end well and everyone's responsible because everybody stunk.
                            Last edited by Ohio Broncos; 01-05-2004, 04:27 PM.
                            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                            X