Areas we need to address...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pikman
    I stated in a different post that I don't follow college football very closely so as to who a good draft pick would be I cannot say. What I can say is that we cannot go into every season thinking or trying to predict who will get hurt. We have seen what happened with the backups we have now...not exactly successful when Jake went down, the team needs someone that can instill confidence and I just didn't see that from Jarious when he got any chance. I say find a solid college QB who can run and has a good head on his shoulders, maybe the dude from Ohio St (just a guess), but they need someone else in there who can step in and everybody has some faith in. Shanahan has implemented a very QB friendly scheme and if the rookie has some smarts he can move in and be a solid #2.
    you didnt see it from jackson? he didnt even play with the starters! he was in for only 1 quarter, with a lot of backups on offense, i just dont think its smart to give up on a guy who has all the talent right there. If i was a coach, i would sit wth him and go over his mechanics and everything just like they are doing with michael vick. Im sure jackson would give a team more confidence than a rookie QB.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Areas we need to address...

Originally posted by rascal
      Secondary-we need a shut down CB at least
      here here
      sigpic
      go broncos
      share the sidewalk
      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Re: Re: Areas we need to address...

Originally posted by mattos
        here here
        IF we were to get a free agent, it would have to be a CB. Personally, i think Oneal and Herndon would do well on defense, they intercept passes plain and simple. CB's learn how to not get burned sooner or later. I would like to stay with oneal and herndon as the #2 and 3 CB's.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          you didnt see it from jackson? he didnt even play with the starters! he was in for only 1 quarter, with a lot of backups on offense, i just dont think its smart to give up on a guy who has all the talent right there. If i was a coach, i would sit wth him and go over his mechanics and everything just like they are doing with michael vick. Im sure jackson would give a team more confidence than a rookie QB.
          I'm not going to keep going around in circles on this. My opinion is that Jarious has had ample time with two of the best QB coaches in the game and he still looks shaky. I don't see him exuding a great deal of confidence and that is highly important in a QB. I'm not saying you're wrong about your opinion, just that I don't agree with it. How about we keep an eye on the situation during the off season, see what the Broncos do and we can discuss it further between now and September. (God thats a long way off)
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
            I'm not going to keep going around in circles on this. My opinion is that Jarious has had ample time with two of the best QB coaches in the game and he still looks shaky. I don't see him exuding a great deal of confidence and that is highly important in a QB. I'm not saying you're wrong about your opinion, just that I don't agree with it. How about we keep an eye on the situation during the off season, see what the Broncos do and we can discuss it further between now and September. (God thats a long way off)
            ok, but its going to take forever to get to next year LOL

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
            X