Who plays on Monday Night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plays on Monday Night?

How does the league pick who plays on MNF? I've heard the schedule is done a few years in advance, but that doesnt make much sense, so, does anyone know how teams are picked to play on monday night?

Madden plans his bus route around chili and rib cookoffs I think
    sigpic
    Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Originally posted by newguy
      Madden plans his bus route around chili and rib cookoffs I think
      lol..probably...I dunno how they choose the Monday Night games but I heard they are going to have two games on monday night, that might be interesting...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

ABC & The league work it out, part of the decision making is based on the previous years record. We may finally see Cinci on Monday night thats to a halfway decent season. CBS & FOX & ESPN also have some input into what games they may have to give up.

A lot of traditional matchups get on also.
        Miami - Jets
        Denver - Oakland
        Dallas - Philly
        GreenBay - Bears and the such.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

The Network looks at the weekly matchups and decide which games they want. Its all about the ratings and money.

Comment

however it works, i wish that they would keep the broncos on sunday afternoons so that us east coasters would not have to stay up until one o'clock on tuesday morning to watch the end of the game.... i HATE it when we are on monday nights!! 5:30 AM comes awfully fast on tuesday when work calls!!

Comment

Originally posted by FLbronco
              however it works, i wish that they would keep the broncos on sunday afternoons so that us east coasters would not have to stay up until one o'clock on tuesday morning to watch the end of the game.... i HATE it when we are on monday nights!! 5:30 AM comes awfully fast on tuesday when work calls!!

Let me tell you, if you go to the games, many times you don't get in any earlier with the traffic. I average getting home on Monday Nights at 12:30- 1:00 a.m and I live only 1.5 hours away from the stadium.

I love Monday Night games though. I really enjoy going to them.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

went to the broncos vs. browns game and stayed with friends that live in the getto (colfax ave). got to and from the game in 15 minutes on the public bus for $1.15!! can't get better than that. talk about a party atmospher on the way back to the house!! beats a miami home game anytime. never want to go to another game outside of colorado!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I got in the Patriots/Billw game for $20. Paid a gateguard off.

I hope to see Denver/Indy on MNF first game of the year next season. And a Denver KC Monday Night matchup would be pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                  X