Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by al_wilson_fan
    maybe Foster is mobile for his size
    He is...he kept Gbaja-Mbala off in teh fudge packer game with ease. He has a hidden gear.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

you would think he displays outstanding athleticism, most lineman that are drafted in the 1'st round do.
      "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

Thoughts on foster

I think foster is still healing from his college injury. I remember that he played with a major injury to his arm in his last year. I hear he has great feet and is fast for his size, just needs some seasoning. Most O-line members go through a phase during their rookie season from only realy being road graders to pass blockers. This is especially important since he'll be protecting plummers blindside in a few years.

Comment

I hope he really got his [email protected]@ cussed out cause all those penalities really pissed me off!

Comment

Originally posted by muse
            From what I've seen he's been rather good, but the official line is: Yes.
            No foster is not a bust. Shanny said in his season ending interview he expects him to be an impact player next year...which means he will be a starter. They didn't play him this year for several reasons. First his hand injury didn't heal till like the 4th week, then his leg didn't heal till whenever, plus he had missed spring training and had no experience in the system. The guy is huge, with the mobility that either of our tackles has currently. I don't think they will get rid of lepsis, they will get rid of salaam. The reason I say this is because he was splitting time with Brockmeyer anyway plus he is due 5 million roster bonus in march which will count against the cap for 2004.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Further comment on this....
              Lepsis played right tackle, salaam left. We had a better average running to the right then the left, by almost a full yard!! Granted it isn't all the tackle, but this is interesting.
              Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
              X