Starts with us, TRADE DARYL GARDENER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starts with us, TRADE DARYL GARDENER

I want to start a campaign, the TRADE DARYL GARDENER movement. I'm not sure if he holds any market value after how he behaved and performed this year. But I'd love to be rid of his contract obligations and maybe pick up a draft pick for him!
    "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Our defense did OKay without him, if anything we need help in the pass not the run. Give him sme samsonite and send him packing.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

do you think anyone would want him? He still carries a hefty price tag.
      "I don't like to make anyone feel left out, so I adopted all of our cheerleaders!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
        Our defense did OKay without him, if anything we need help in the pass not the run. Give him sme samsonite and send him packing.
        anyone wanna start a campaign for Shawn Springs, Charles Woodson and Adam Archuletta? (you know Adam and Kenoy would be a bad a$$ combo in that secondary!)
        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

another cap hit...
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

I'd take Charles Woodson in a heatbeat, we could wash the silver&black right off his uniform! Another secondary player that would rock is Ed Reed from Baltimore. He's got incredible recognition on the field and he's not expensive. I'm sure free agency will change that!

Comment

Re: Starts with us, TRADE DARYL GARDENER

Originally posted by al_wilson_fan
              I want to start a campaign, the TRADE DARYL GARDENER movement. I'm not sure if he holds any market value after how he behaved and performed this year. But I'd love to be rid of his contract obligations and maybe pick up a draft pick for him!
              why not keep daryl, we already have to pay him and he can help in the pass AND run at the line.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Starts with us, TRADE DARYL GARDENER

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                why not keep daryl, we already have to pay him and he can help in the pass AND run at the line.
                how can you keep such a stain???
                Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Starts with us, TRADE DARYL GARDENER

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
                  how can you keep such a stain???
                  he apologized and said he wants to return, i dont think shanny is one to hold grudges.
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Starts with us, TRADE DARYL GARDENER

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                    he apologized and said he wants to return, i dont think shanny is one to hold grudges.
                    if he wants to return, I say let him at the very min. price use some of the money on a CB...
                    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

I don't think "The little man" will take him back if there is anyway he can help it. I may be wrong, but I think Mike may view him as one of the major distractions to the Broncos this past season.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X